Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GMU playing NC strong in the NCAA's

jbooma

GMU has impressed the hell outta me in the tourney. I actually had them beating Michigan State, but I expected UNC to handle 'em pretty easy. I'd love to see them pull the upset.

I didn't even pick them against MSU. My brother in Michigan went to MSU and I was just rubbing it in to him.

A radio guy had Izzo on before the game was trying to get him to say this was a game vs a club team. Izzo tried to tell the dj that Mason has one of the best inside players and this team is for real, the dj laughed and said you should kill them. Who is laughing now :laugh: :cheers:

I didn't even pick them against MSU. My brother in Michigan went to MSU and I was just rubbing it in to him.

A radio guy had Izzo on before the game was trying to get him to say this was a game vs a club team. Izzo tried to tell the dj that Mason has one of the best inside players and this team is for real, the dj laughed and said you should kill them. Who is laughing now :laugh: :cheers:

Sad part is, Izzo probably thought he was laying out some coach speak. He ended up being pretty prophetic. :)

Update: 54 all with 3:00 to go. Come on Patriots!!!!

Are they playing at Verizon Center next? Anyone know the exact day/time? The Verizon center site just says "Regional Basketball game" for two nights. Should I assume the first one is the MAson game? I want tickets!

I hear it is totally sold out... not only that, but the ticket prices were outrageous, making dan snyder's pricing seem like he was a non-profit organization.

Are they playing at Verizon Center next? Anyone know the exact day/time? The Verizon center site just says "Regional Basketball game" for two nights. Should I assume the first one is the MAson game? I want tickets!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their oppenent is Wichita State who they have beaten this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived