Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Nickname for the Taylor & Arch Saftey combo....(merged)

Jrew1223

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

T & A is a good one...haha. I like bacardi and cola too, very funny...they will definately get the job done. Doc Walker is the man. He comes up with the craziest nicknames and sticks to them, if you haven't heard him use the names in reference to the player before, you have no idea who he's talking about. I think Gregg Williams is "The Animal Trainer". That's hilarious. Mongoose is a great one too. I heard him say that the first time and about started crying I was laughing so hard.

That's sounds very intimidating. :doh:

That's the beauty of it...bacardi and cola works good in my book.

At first you don't know whats coming, but even after one hit you feel the burn...a few more and you get woozy and lose your ability to function normally. Not to mention you wake up the next day feeling like sh*t, can't remember what you did and tell yourself you will never be dumb enough to do it again.

I like it :cheers: :applause:

Is Adam Archuleta anything more than an average safety at best? I'm not hating at all but am I missing something? Was he special with the Rams?

he is known for laying the lumber ala John Lynch, he is entering the prime of his career, and he is the career sack leader for safeties i believe (don't know if thats current or all time). So yeah he's better than average.

he is known for laying the lumber ala John Lynch, he is entering the prime of his career, and he is the career sack leader for safeties i believe (don't know if thats current or all time). So yeah he's better than average.

That's cool.. and once again.. I'm not trying to be an *****.. I've just never known him to be a big hitter or a special player but maybe I'm not paying attention. The Rams D .. I've always thought of as swiss cheese but that might not be a relfection of Arch. You guys obviously know something that I don't.. we'll see I guess.

Archived