Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#54's Mouth On Display In Eagle Locker Room

Chief skin

Tonight on the sports segment of the news the eagles have Trotter's comments hanging near the trash can in the locker room.

That is where they put all the trash talk so every player can see it.

I hope to he11 the big mouthed dumba$$ can back up his tough talk because he just fired the turd birds all up.

GO SKINS!!!!!

Oh plz spare me! WHat exactly have the Skins done? Spurrier in the NFL? You guys arent really giving a good showing of knowledgeable football fans from the DC area (or fanbase as I dont really know from where it is "y'all" hail)

Skins and the fun and gun are worthy advesaries, yes. But methinks you will all see a rude welcome to the big leagues for caoch visor come Monday nt.

Hang around long enough, seth old boy, and you'll find this group as knowledgable as any. You might not agree with us due to homeristic tendancies ... understandable ... but we know our football.

Nothing wrong with a little optimism. Hell, we are atop the division alone, y'know. :)

The Redskins have a better rushing offense.

The Redskins have a better passing offense

The Eagles have the best playmaker on the field in McNabb.

The Eagles have a better pass rush

The Redskins have a better run defense

They both have great secondaries, although Dawkins at safety is a nice edge for the Eagles, but then again, so is D. Green at nickel back.

All in all, I'd say the Ds are similar, the Skins have the better offense and I think Spurrier will test the Eagles defensive mettle better than Reid will test the Skins D, hence I like the Skins chances.

The one thing I would worry about is if the game turns into a FG kicking contest

Amazing how one gomer can determine everyones football knowledge after 10 posts. I know your worried sh!tless seth. I would be too. 0-2 is gonna blow for you all. Unfortunately for you, the beagles no longer have a Norvis Turdner team to come run over.

I always think it's hilarious when the media reports about team's posting trash-talk as if it's going to give the team some kind of extra motivation.

It might, if the guy said he was gonna go home and eat Andy Reid's children after the game. But the rest of that stuff is just normal NFL comments. Yawn.

The Eagles don't need any "extra" motivation anyway. It's a division game and the Eagles are already 0-1. That's motivation.

But did you hear that Donovan McNabb said he was going to stuff cans of Chunky soup in his uniform so that when Lavar pounds him into the turf, he'll knock himself out? Someone post it over the trashcan!

Well we have 2 championships from before there were "superbowls" so that could cancel their 2 more superbowl wins out....Going by that logic, hahahaha, but who cares. I don't think there is "that one" franchise above the rest, but I know the Skins are up there and most of the media agreed until Snyder took over, but once he wins a championship or two, the media like ALWAYS will change their tune.

Eagles: "Trotter is a bad guy, he's talking smack about us, lets get fired up a beat those Redskins so we can laugh at Trotter. I don't care if we loose, just as long as we beat up Trotter, we have to get him. Maybe Donovan will run a naked bootleg and plow Trotter just to show him.... yeah.. that's it..."

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Spurrier has won one game, got the Skins on top of the NFC East, and made a qb who nobody thought was any good to be the nfc offensive player of the week. The Eagles have lost one game, are tied at the bottom of the NFC East with the Boys who lost to an expansion team, and had a team come back on them.

Nothing matters but the wins.

Skins 1-0

Philly 0-1

NY 0-1

Dallass 0-1

Originally posted by TheShredder

Well dork,

If your so enlightened, why did Trotter say that?

MAYBE IT WAS AFTER THE PHONE MESSAGE HE GOT FROM T.VINCENT ON HIS ANSWERING MACHINE THAT SAID HE WAS GOING TO KICK EVERYONE'S *** MONDAY NIGHT!!

Get your facts straight you Foking Retard!!!

:finger:

Exactly who are you talking to? maybe its just me but i cant find who your responding to...

My mistake...I put two responses together...

codeorama Eagles:

"Trotter is a bad guy, he's talking smack about us, lets get fired up a beat those Redskins so we can laugh at Trotter. I don't care if we loose, just as long as we beat up Trotter, we have to get him. Maybe Donovan will run a naked bootleg and plow Trotter just to show him.... yeah.. that's it..."

and....

seth in 736:

Oh plz spare me! WHat exactly have the Skins done? Spurrier in the NFL? You guys arent really giving a good showing of knowledgeable football fans from the DC area (or fanbase as I dont really know from where it is "y'all" hail)

Skins and the fun and gun are worthy advesaries, yes. But methinks you will all see a rude welcome to the big leagues for caoch visor come Monday nt.

Trotter was responding to a message on his answering machine from Troy Vincent. It was all in good fun though....they are friends. It was friendly jarring.

Originally posted by Uumuur

Well, we won the superbowl 3 times. :bow:

Exactly what has the eagles done in the NFL ?? :?:

If you're going to live in the past you're going to have to concede that the Eagles won two championships before the Super Bowl. The past doesn't matter (although I dare you to try to convince any Redskins fan of that). All that matters is right now, and right now the Skins haven't proven anything other than:

1: Their owner is willing to spend money on over-priced free agents and coaches who have lead his team no where, and

2: They are capable of beating the Arizona Cardinals (a real NFL powerhouse) by one touchdown.

WooHoo. The Skins are so good I want to pee my pants...

gimme a break.

:pint:

StinkNugget,

If all that matters is right now then the Skins ahve proven that they are number 1 in the NFC east and can win a game, unlike the Eagles and Boys and NY. They have also proven they can rack up the yards in the regular season and score 30 in the regular season. I know it is against the cards but I believe at the end of the season they look at wins and losses only, not the quality of the opponent.

Archived