Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#54's Mouth On Display In Eagle Locker Room

Chief skin

Originally posted by StinkNugget

2: They are capable of beating the Arizona Cardinals (a real NFL powerhouse) by one touchdown.

WooHoo. The Skins are so good I want to pee my pants...

gimme a break.

:pint:

I guess beating a team that went 7-9 last year isn't all that much to crow about. Could be worse, though. We could have LOST to a 7-9 team ...

Originally posted by Henry

I guess beating a team that went 7-9 last year isn't all that much to crow about. Could be worse, though. We could have LOST to a 7-9 team ...

Henry, please don't tell me you're ignorant enough to compare the Titans to the Cardinals... I don't think there is one person in this country who follows football who would say that the Cardinals are in the same class as the Titans. For the Titans 7-9 was a fluke, a terrible season. For the Cardinals 7-9 was also a fluke, it was a pretty darn good season for them... I don't see either of those teams repeating their performances from last year... we ARE talking about the present now, aren't we?

Stinky,

How can you boil down what the Skins have proven to two points and not even get both right? A touchdown is six points. We beat the Cards by eight points. So, we didn't beat the Cards by a touchdown did we? Further, while I agree that the Titans are a better team than the Cards, what's gotta be concerning for you is that the Eagles were so thoroughly outcoached after halftime against the Titans and we thoroughly outcoached the Cards after halftime.

You see, the Eagles had it rolling. The Titans made an adjustment in coverage and you guys couldn't respond in kind. That's bad coaching. Poor adjustments. On our side, we just slaughtered the Cards after halftime based on recognizing areas to attack and attacking them.

No matter though. The Titans, largely, are considered a better team than the one a year ago because Eddie George is supposedly healthy. If people thought Eddie George couldn't perform up to his standards of 2000 and before, then the Titans would be considered very much on par with the Cards. Given his performance against you, perhaps we'll find that comparison more apt than we now know.

Originally posted by StinkNugget

If you're going to live in the past you're going to have to concede that the Eagles won two championships before the Super Bowl. The past doesn't matter (although I dare you to try to convince any Redskins fan of that). All that matters is right now, and right now the Skins haven't proven anything other than:

1: Their owner is willing to spend money on over-priced free agents and coaches who have lead his team no where, and

2: They are capable of beating the Arizona Cardinals (a real NFL powerhouse) by one touchdown.

WooHoo. The Skins are so good I want to pee my pants...

gimme a break.

So I guess that if we can't live in the past at all then it doesn't matter that the Eagles were "52 yards from the Superbowl." We're only living in the present now....:rolleyes:...sorry, piss poor argument man.

Archived