Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey to Coles

Mickalino

well, before Coles toe became an issue he was on track to be one of the better wide receivers in the NFL. and his stats in 2002 with the Redskins back that up.

what became ridiculous was Coles revolt against Gibbs and being a Redskin before he even gave the coach a real chance to come in here and rebuild the program.

as it turns out Coles left a team that was on the verge of being a playoff contender to a team that finished well below .500.

well, before Coles toe became an issue he was on track to be one of the better wide receivers in the NFL. and his stats in 2002 with the Redskins back that up.

what became ridiculous was Coles revolt against Gibbs and being a Redskin before he even gave the coach a real chance to come in here and rebuild the program.

as it turns out Coles left a team that was on the verge of being a playoff contender to a team that finished well below .500.

I am sure laverneus is kicking himself.......

That combo is about as intimidating as Hoying to Chris T. Jones.

I'm sure the AFC East is sweating bullets now. In fact, Ramsey will likely ride the pine in NY, too.

Yeah right, I hate Ramsey and is glad he is gone, BUT he is better then Pennington. I guarentee he starts overr limpwristed Pennington on opening day... and like I said, I dont like Ramsey at all.

Yeah right, I hate Ramsey and is glad he is gone, BUT he is better then Pennington. I guarentee he starts overr limpwristed Pennington on opening day... and like I said, I dont like Ramsey at all.

I agree that he is better than Pennington. I do believe, though, that the Jets will draft a QB at #4 and by midseason when the season is lost, the rookie puts a clipboard in Ramsey's hands, again.

Why hate - I understand your happy that he is gone, but hate? Wow!

Archived