Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who's faster santana moss or antonio brown?

lead commander

moss is also much quicker than antonio and can change directions very quickly
Right, Brown may have better straight line speed, but Moss changes direction and is at full speed after 2 steps. Moss also has better football instincts, he avoids the huge hit. Brown runs with wreckless abandon, not knowing where all the defenders are coming from. Thats when turnovers occur...

and since we have antwan, you think brown would still be the primary on kickoffs???

i think browns quicker, but w/ less agility, moss has pretty much the whole package.. lol..

I would imagine Ladell Betts taking most of the kickoffs with Randle El occasionally stepping in and primarily taking punt returns.

Men's 60 Meter DASH

Meet: 6.77 SANTANA MOSS, MIAMI 2000 - Set 60 meter dash record

1 Buchanon, Philip FR Miami, University 6.85

4 Brown, Antonio JR West Virginia University 6.88 <<<<

6 MaGahee, Willis FR Miami, University of 6.94

20 Johnson, Andre SO Miami, University of 7.68

did anyone else notice these names in the 60 meter results?

Yes, these are the football players and I went to Miami's website and found results of a LOT of former U football players running track.

Roscoe Parrish, Reggie Wayne, Najeh Davenport, and the best of all: Sean Taylor.

Doesn't matter if he can run a 2.0 40 yard dash if you can't catch the ball.

If he ran a 2.0, I'd just hand him the ball and yell run, forrest, run. :laugh:

Prediction: he won't be on the roster soon anyway, I think we sent him to NFL Europe which means he's exempt from the first wave of roster cuts but we obviously don't need him on special teams anymore.

Note: Randle el did say at his press conference introducing him here, that he did not want to do both kick offs and punt returns. He said of course he would if asked but would rather not. Brown looked, for the most part, solid on kick off returns so possibly we'll keep him on for that. :2cents:

Brown was allocated to NFL Europe, but according to this article, he will not be playing. Bummer, was hoping to see him getting some playing time... My guess is he wont be around this next year...

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=6226

:dallasuck

I guess some people may not have seen my post earlier. Antonio Brown, will NOT be playing in NFL Europe, even though he was allocated... Here's a quote from the linked story above....

"...Wide receiver/kick returner Antonio Brown, who had been allocated last January, will not play in NFL Europe. "

Archived