Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keeping Frost a good idea?

SteelerSkins

Seems like we are going to go ahead and keep Frost around for next season . . .

Does anyone else think that we should just get rid of him NOW? He was really, really bad this year, and it seems stupid to even bring him back to camp, no matter who we line up as his competition . . .

Just throwin' it out there . . .

I don't see any point in keeping the guy because he was so inconsistent last year. Some times he had some boomers and then he would shank a couple. I cant believe Coach Gibbs is actually considering putting him in on kickoffs for Hall who should also be gone due to inconsistency and injury.

Seems like we are going to go ahead and keep Frost around for next season . . .

Does anyone else think that we should just get rid of him NOW? He was really, really bad this year, and it seems stupid to even bring him back to camp, no matter who we line up as his competition . . .

Just throwin' it out there . . .

for now, i give him a thumbs up.... just barely

The field position he put us in at times could have been absolutely devastating. It's a good thing we had a good defense last year or we wouldn't have been very well off.

Gibbs knows what he's doing. He must see something in Frost that makes him believe his consistancy will improve (probably because it can't be much worse). My patience with Frost is getting shorter, though. I better not see more than one or two shanks next year...we just can't afford them most of the time.

I believe the Joe Gibbs and Danny Smith emphasize hang time more than lenght of punt and supposedly Frost has gotten pretty good at this. Yes he did put us in bad field position throughout the season. However he did get better the last 4 or 5 games of the year, outside of the punt during the playoff game at Tampa that could've ended our season.

I believe the Joe Gibbs and Danny Smith emphasize hang time more than lenght of punt and supposedly Frost has gotten pretty good at this. Yes he did put us in bad field position throughout the season. However he did get better the last 4 or 5 games of the year, outside of the punt during the playoff game at Tampa that could've ended our season.

yeah if the punt travels a "reasonable" distance. Under 30 aint cutting it :doh:

Archived