Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Jets fans feel about the trade

#1SkinsFan

Any young QB that you could trade for who has experience and starting potential is worth more than a 6th. Unfortunately the market dictated otherwise. The disappointment I feel is that a few years back, the Dolphins gave the Eagles a 2nd rounder for AJ Feeley, yet Ramsey has to be valued against the likes of Brees and Culpepper, thus the 6th rounder... :mad:

The Jets got a steal. He was easily worth the 4th rounder we were asking, but the market and crazy QB shuffle dictated otherwise. Pennington's future with the Jets is in doubt even if he can make a full recovery. He reinjured his shoulder because there was too much pressure to come back too early. I doubt they will make the same mistake twice. Ramsey is capable of holding things down until Pennington is really ready, and he could turn out to be their QB of the future. Not often you can get that kind of value from a 6th round pick.

Excellent response......and right on the money! Ramsey may have his faults but anyone who doesn't think he's an upgrade over Pennington should have his head examined. He was definitely worth more than a 6th round pick!

You people are a joke............Here you are all just so proud of how the Deadskins have handled things. Redskins USED TO BE a class act organization. Even in the threads you can clearly see that Ramsey..a former 1st rounder did not get the chance with the redskins as ANY MAN deserves. Even in the threads everybody seems to agree that since the spurrier days that ramsey had his rookie year with no offensive line. Do we all forget the terrible offensive line that we had ? They could not block a damn girl scout. Ever since Danny boy took over the team it has been nothing but failure. Hell just look at some that we have gotten rid of........Smith, Arrington, Bailey, Smoot and now Ramsey. The Redskins have lost my 36 year following. SO LONG SKINS. YOU SUCK AND YOUR OWNER SUCKS. I WISH ONLY THE WORST FOR YOU IN 2006 AND BEYOND. Also, Gibbs is washed up and he sucks too. If it wasnt for the players during his three superbowls he would be a nobody. PERIOD. Hell you guys are still running the same damn ole plays. NOTICE I DID NOT SAY OUR GUYS.......PERIOD.

PR.........IF YOU SOMEHOW BY CHANCE READ THIS. I AM STICKIN WITH YOU. YOU HAVE CLASS AND SO DO I. I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THE BEST. GOOD LUCK IN JETS LAND. I WILL BE ROUTING FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW TEAM. TIME TO BURN THE OLE REDSKINS JERSEY AND BUY A JETS JERSEY.

YOU REDSKIN FANS SUCK TOO..............FOR NOT SEEING ALL OF THIS AND NOT GIVING A DAMN. PISS ON YOU ALL.

The disappointment I feel is that a few years back, the Dolphins gave the Eagles a 2nd rounder for AJ Feeley, yet Ramsey has to be valued against the likes of Brees and Culpepper, thus the 6th rounder... :mad:

I'm with ya. I'm also a Dolphins fan and I am beside myself over the fins trading for Culpepper. The guy was awful last year - like even worse than Ramsey's harshest critics imagine Ramsey to be. I think Ramsey has a better chance at being a good starter than Culpepper does without Randy Moss, and the fins could have had a better QB for so much less, and given the Skins better value than a 6th. It was the win-win situation that simply never was. :(

You people are a joke............Here you are all just so proud of how the Deadskins have handled things. Redskins USED TO BE a class act organization. Even in the threads you can clearly see that Ramsey..a former 1st rounder did not get the chance with the redskins as ANY MAN deserves. Even in the threads everybody seems to agree that since the spurrier days that ramsey had his rookie year with no offensive line. Do we all forget the terrible offensive line that we had ? They could not block a damn girl scout. Ever since Danny boy took over the team it has been nothing but failure. Hell just look at some that we have gotten rid of........Smith, Arrington, Bailey, Smoot and now Ramsey. The Redskins have lost my 36 year following. SO LONG SKINS. YOU SUCK AND YOUR OWNER SUCKS. I WISH ONLY THE WORST FOR YOU IN 2006 AND BEYOND. Also, Gibbs is washed up and he sucks too. If it wasnt for the players during his three superbowls he would be a nobody. PERIOD. Hell you guys are still running the same damn ole plays. NOTICE I DID NOT SAY OUR GUYS.......PERIOD.

PR.........IF YOU SOMEHOW BY CHANCE READ THIS. I AM STICKIN WITH YOU. YOU HAVE CLASS AND SO DO I. I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THE BEST. GOOD LUCK IN JETS LAND. I WILL BE ROUTING FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW TEAM. TIME TO BURN THE OLE REDSKINS JERSEY AND BUY A JETS JERSEY.

YOU REDSKIN FANS SUCK TOO..............FOR NOT SEEING ALL OF THIS AND NOT GIVING A DAMN. PISS ON YOU ALL.

Your stay here will be short.

You CLOSET Jets fan. Piss OFF! Tell me again, how did your Jets do this past season?

You have no room to talk, and its obvious you arent a skins fan. Your just a badwagon, skins hatin, wannabee football fan. Get the hell out of here, we dont need you here. I'M DEAD SERIOUS! :mad:

Most Jets fans I've come across believe that Ramsey's there as a backup, and some even believe that the Jets will still draft a QB with their #1 pick. They don't tend to view him as a good option at starter.

And have you really taken the time to read some of the discussions on theganggreen.com? I swear those are the dumbest fans in the nfl. Seriously! Its like everyone there has the mind of a third grader.

:laugh:

Your stay here will be short.

You CLOSET Jets fan. Piss OFF! Tell me again, how did your Jets do this past season?

You have no room to talk, and its obvious you arent a skins fan. Your just a badwagon, skins hatin, wannabee football fan. Get the hell out of here, we dont need you here. I'M DEAD SERIOUS! :mad:

Somehow I get the impression that he wasn't planning on staying. He seemed to be bidding us farewell. :ciao:

I like Ramsey and am looking forward to following his career, but the Jets have some real issues. I hope for Ramsey's sake that they get the ship righted.

Don't feed the troll....:(

Archived