Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Jets fans feel about the trade

#1SkinsFan

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=2422

Most of them hated the trade more than us. They didn't think he was worth any draft pick they have.

some quotes

McCariens 81

agreed, what a waste of a 6th rd. pick. The offseason just gets worse and worse.

thought this one was funny.................. :laugh:

Parafly

Ramsey will be the starting QB of the New York Jets at the start of the 2006 season.

looks like some would rather see ramsey start rather than pennington.......

RobA

I can't see Chad beating him out, Ramsey will start in 06.

DaveCrazy

The people who think Pennington is going to be doing anything other then holding a clipboard next season are delusional.

The only reason he wasn't cut outright was because of the cap implications, and with the new CBA he might not even get out of training camp.

You can check the thread for the rest of what they say. Pretty funny stuff.

Thoughts?

I'd love to see Ramsey do well with the Jets as I was a huge supporter. However I started to waiver during preseason when it was obvious that he wasn't getting any better and Brunell was playing much better than him. Although I was a Ramsey fan, I was glad that Brunell ended up the starter for the Dallas game and beyond.

I'd love to see Ramsey do well with the Jets as I was a huge supporter. However I started to waiver during preseason when it was obvious that he wasn't getting any better and Brunell was playing much better than him. Although I was a Ramsey fan, I was glad that Brunell ended up the starter for the Dallas game and beyond.

Yea agreed. I wish him well, b/c we wont have to play him since hes in the afc anyway.

I hope that turns out to be true.

And no, Pat was not a waste of a draft pick, they picked up talent at little to nothing. I would love to see Ramsey get the starting job for New York in 2006.

He deserves it.

And just think about all the hits Ramsey took and didn't break like Chad.:laugh:

The Jets got a steal. He was easily worth the 4th rounder we were asking, but the market and crazy QB shuffle dictated otherwise. Pennington's future with the Jets is in doubt even if he can make a full recovery. He reinjured his shoulder because there was too much pressure to come back too early. I doubt they will make the same mistake twice. Ramsey is capable of holding things down until Pennington is really ready, and he could turn out to be their QB of the future. Not often you can get that kind of value from a 6th round pick.

:applause:

I think the Jets got a steal with giving us a 6th rounder. However, I bet Ramsey wanted to go to the Jets and Gibbs/Snyder made the deal as a reward for cooperating last season.

I know, they did get a steal. I wish we could have at least gotten a 4th rounder for him. That would have been a lot better.

Too bad we don't play the Jets next year. I would have liked to be on the other end of a Patrick Ramsey sack for once. Don't get me wrong, I rooted for the guy when he played for us, but I'm not sad to see him go. Hopefully he does well...but I hope if he plays us he gets sacked 5 times.

Archived