Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

could redskins be using cap illegally?

Eagle091

I have heard it said many times that they waste more money than anybody in the history of the world.

And we've heard many times that the Eagles can't win a big game and are cheapskates. I guess because we've heard it lots, it must be true, right? :)

Insane jealousy, because other teams wish there management was this aggressive. Trading away draft picks and getting guys off the street worked for Bethard in Gibbs first go around, and it will work again. Quit harping on the 2001 free agent class, there is no comparison this year. Those were overpaid veterans on the downside of careers, these are young emerging stars, big difference.

everybodies entitled to their opinion. I just passed it on, I didn't say it personally. hey, if it's all legit then cool, if not then may god have mercy on the souls of whoever does wrong.

yeah, you're just here to pass it on. :thumbsup:

We do things illiegally, yet no one notices.

Lets stop with this crap already.

I seriously doubt that the Redskins are breaking any rules. I hate Dan Snyder with a passion...but he isn't stupid when it comes to money.

The other NFC East teams are just going to have to show up and prove to Redskins fans that the many signings they made during the offseason aren't worth the paper the contracts are written on. :D

Guest santana4prez

Eagle fans love to hate. Snyder is a Redskins fan I dont think he would cheat to try to win his first title as a owner.

Archived