Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Response to Unis for next year

mo9763

Maybe they should change the name to Washington Warriors or something.....

Nahh I like the Washington Redskins it is who the team is

Hail all things redskins

I would NEVER shut up if anyone ****ed so much as to force the Redskins into changing anything.

The debate over the Indian in any sport, whether it be the Redskins or the Seminoles or what have you will be alive and kicking until they've all disappeared. Media frenzy (ok, "frenzy" is an overstatement) just this week about this just this week in NCAA basketball.

IMHO, we're meaning to honor them, as all those names are trying to invoke a feeling of power and invincibility (is that a word?) or some quality we want our team to have.

I cherish the Redskins past regardless if this is BS or not BS (personally I think it's BS). And you know... A Redskin by any other name...

HTTR! or HTTX! Call 'em what you want, I'm sportin' the burgundy and gold nomatter what!

They should quit being so offended. The meaning has completely switched from being derogatory to being complimentary. How many skins fans go to games to root on the defamation of indians?

Pssh, screw them. This politically correct nonsense phase that the US is going through better end soon, because I'm sick of calling midgets "vertically challenged" or something similar, or hearing people call for the Redskins to be the "Native Indiginous Peoples of North America".

God, I hate the PC Police.

We will wear a special alternate black jersey on a Monday night game this season.

I was thinking as I was reading this thread how cool a modified uni with some black in it would be. Or like you said, a black jersey. I love the skins and the traditional uni, but it hasn't really changed at all since the 80's. I would like to see some upgrades

I like the burgundy on burgundy, but I would have liked it more with the "throwback" helmet.

:dallasuck

can we get a ban for this one please?

WE ARE NOT CHANGING OUR HELMET OR WEARING BLACK JERSEYS NEXT SEASON, OR FOR ANY SEASON IN THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE!

we need to let the NFL know 2 years in advance of a change/alternate, and news would come out then, not afew months before the season starts!!

Archived