Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll : would you care if Arrington was a Giant or Owens was a Cowboy?

Guest santana4prez

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest santana4prez

I searched and saw no poll on this and want to get a feel on this subject.

I really would like to see them in the NFC East. I really believe in what Gibbs & co. are building.

It would be great to win the NFC East and go on to win the Super Bowl vs maybe the toughest NFC East ever or at least in the last 15 years.

BRING IT LAVAR ,OWENS ,AND WHOEVER ELSE , WERE NOT SCARED WERE REDSKIN FANS!!!!:cheers:

Guest santana4prez
No.

They have to worry about us though. :)

I agree , they have to worry about the B&G machine with da Smurfs 2.0!!!:helmet:

No, T.O. will find a way to upset the team and LaVar and Coughlin wont get along well. If LaVar had issue with the our defensive staff just cause he doesnt want to do what he told, Think about how he'll be in NYG. It just make our season eaiser.

Guest santana4prez
Don't be so arrogant. Some teams may surprise you.

Im not being arrogant. Im saying the NFC East will be tough, but im also not going to say I want LA out of the NFC East just b/c we have to play him twice a year.

Im not disrespecting ur team, or the NFC East. I just like to see great Redskin games, and the Redskins vs Arrington or Owens would be a great matchup. I think the Skins are ready for the challenge.

Honestly, I'd rather see TO a Cowgirl. he will destroy that franchise too, just like the 49ers and Eagles that were left in his wake. Besides, if LA goes to the Giants, he will play us twice a year. Regardless if we beat the Vagiants or not, LA will only have to make one nice looking tackle in each game to have everyone say we were stupid for letting him go. LA can overall stink the whole game, but people (including some Skins fans) will stay we were dumb for letting LA go, all over one tackle or one big play. They will all once again completely neglect the fact that LA CHOSE to leave, and that he refuses to fit into a system. I would much rather be watching the demise of the Cowgirls. Who's with me?

Guest santana4prez
Honestly, I'd rather see TO a Cowgirl. he will destroy that franchise too, just like the 49ers and Eagles that were left in his wake. Besides, if LA goes to the Giants, he will play us twice a year. Regardless if we beat the Vagiants or not, LA will only have to make one nice looking tackle in each game to have everyone say we were stupid for letting him go. LA can overall stink the whole game, but people (including some Skins fans) will stay we were dumb for letting LA go, all over one tackle or one big play. They will all once again completely neglect the fact that LA CHOSE to leave, and that he refuses to fit into a system. I would much rather be watching the demise of the Cowgirls. Who's with me?

I agree the media and other teams fans would start stuff over 1 or 2 tackles if Lavar was a Giant , but I think we can take advantage of his overpursing / freelancin.

Your post is a great opinion and different way of looking at the situation, I never thought about it like that.:helmet:

All this forum knows is arrogance.

The Skins are going to be good this year. But so will the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys.

The two best teams in the NFC to miss the playoffs this season will come from the NFC East. No team in this division is a playoff lock, because the whole division is damn good.

Yet, they spend 100 million plus on a few backup quality receivers, white lightning, and a poor man's Abraham, and its Super Bowl fever. :rolleyes:

LA is and was overated!! He was never what We call a "Redskin" He chose to leave. He didn't make that many plays anyway. Don't give him credit for the interception in the playoffs because that was tipped and if the referees called the play right at the end he fumbled.

It's not arrogance, just standing by your team, that's how things are supposed to work. I know teams have talent, but I don't care because I know mine does to. So **** the Eagles, **** the Giants, and **** the Cowboys, see you all next season

Do you really think T.O. is going to enjoy being the object of impact for Taylor and Archuleta? I guarentee we see him wince like Pinkston. He is not going to like playing in the NFC East if he signs in Dallas, he WILL be destroyed in the NFC East. As far as Arrington goes, seeing him twice a year WOULD concern me. If he came clean and layed into Campbell, it could get ugly. I hope the Bungels get Arrington, and we see him in the Superbowl.

Guest santana4prez
All this forum knows is arrogance.

The Skins are going to be good this year. But so will the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys.

The two best teams in the NFC to miss the playoffs this season will come from the NFC East. No team in this division is a playoff lock, because the whole division is damn good.

Yet, they spend 100 million plus on a few backup quality receivers, white lightning, and a poor man's Abraham, and its Super Bowl fever. :rolleyes:

I agree the whole NFC East will be good but like your not scared of our wrs im not scared of Darren Howard. I think the NFC East will be the best division in football.

I made the poll b/c I want to see the Skins in good matchups vs rivals and wanted to see who agreed , didnt mean any disrespect.

Archived