Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Second RD pick or Draft?

smitty71

Ummm....You guys realize that it would take two frist rounders to get him right? The jets already offered you guys a 7th rounder for him, that's it. I don't think you have aenough draft picks to get him, unless you safrifice all od this year and part of next years draft. You only have 1 first day pick.

Spoken like true a Cowboy fan.

Ante up.... $200 says the Jets won't get 2 first rounders for John Abraham.

Ummm....You guys realize that it would take two frist rounders to get him right? The jets already offered you guys a 7th rounder for him, that's it. I don't think you have aenough draft picks to get him, unless you safrifice all od this year and part of next years draft. You only have 1 first day pick.

Could you explain to me why it would take 2 first rounders? We are not just picking him up as a franchise tagged player, we are talking about a trade.

DRAFT!!!!!!!!

We give up waaaaaaaay too many pics. The free agent splash is nice, but we need to groom depth and talent through the draft. Can't just rely on free agency alone, folks!

I've been thinking a lot about this - If we can get a proven YOUNG vet like Abraham, what is the downside compared to getting a rookie that will take a couple years to groom. Abraham is already proven.

well it looks like we are trying to win now so i don't think abe's age is gonna matter compared to carters:dallasuck

I meant Abraham's age as a good thing. He is not that old and has the experience as opposed to a rookie coming out of the draft - sorry if I wasn't clear. Haven't had any sleep...

I think it would take more than a low 2nd round pick and ramsey to get Abraham. ramsey is rumored to go for a 2nd day pick and lets assume a 4th, is Abraham worth a low 2nd and low 4th round pick? I think he is worth a low 1st. You may have to throw in some picks from next year to make it happen.

Archived