Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical News Conference Thread

IM A REDSKIN FAN

Which Free agents jersey are you going to buy?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which Free agents jersey are you going to buy?

• Brandon Lloyd
    • Antwaan Randle El
    • Adam Archuleta
    • None

BL: Started off saying where they are registered for their baby shower. Thanks Gibbs and Ceratto. Been talking for a while with agent about getting this done. Finally happened. Happy to be here and help this team win. Just want to play football right now.

BL:(need a change from SF?) no, i just wanted to win. i want to go to playoffs and SB.

BL:(nervous about fitting in with Moss and RE) not at all. especially with Saunder as OC. Good rendition of greatest show on turf. 3 superb WR's if I do say so myself. I talked to Santana and CP and they are just excited. they said go in and be yourself. I play my best when I'm excited.

BL:(contract?) it will work itself out.

:laugh: "I make the plays that most guys don't."

This guy sounds ****y, but seems to be bright, eloquent, and pretty good character. Funny, too. I really hope this works out, and it seems (at least at first glance) like it will.

Apparently -- unless these guys are supreme actors :laugh: -- we've gotten 3 character guys, with a 4th in Fauria.

BL: both teams got what they wanted.

BL: (style?) i'm not a flashy person. i make the plays a lot of guys don't. i'll do anything to get the ball. i play hard and do what it takes.

BL: (music?) gonna be on NBA ballers phenom(video game) something i enjoy doing. i like willie nelson(probably same as Gibbs). lionel richie, commodores. my musical background covers a lot. something to do in offseason.

Archived