Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bitter Bear face

Griff

Well, you won't respond to this because I am right so I don't know why I am bothering, but Archuleta is not always hurt. Want to see his games played in his 5 year NFL Career? Well, I'm going to show you them.

01-02: 13 games

02-03: 16 games

03-04: 13 games

04-05: 16 games

05-06: 14 games

Gee, he is really "hurt all the time" huh? Do a little research next time.

And don't say just because he isn't missing games that he is still hurt all the time, this is football and not the WNBA, guys have to play through injuries.

Well, you won't respond to this because I am right so I don't know why I am bothering, but Archuleta is not always hurt. Want to see his games played in his 5 year NFL Career? Well, I'm going to show you them.

01-02: 13 games

02-03: 16 games

03-04: 13 games

04-05: 16 games

05-06: 14 games

Gee, he is really "hurt all the time" huh? Do a little research next time.

And don't say just because he isn't missing games that he is still hurt all the time, this is football and not the WNBA, guys have to play through injuries.

bty:

You do realize I didn't write that, I found it written by a bears fan on another board...

i just texted one of my best friends (a die-hard bears fan) as soon as i found out about ARE, he was pissed. even better was 10 minutes later when i informed him that lovie smiths efforts to lure archuleta to chicago were futile as he also signed with us!

he thought they were both chicago bound!

ha!

This one takes the cake:

Posted by schizm032003:

No he isn't. He's taking players that won't make any impact at all, and overpaying them to do it. We have a better Archuletta, his name is Mike Brown. CHarris is going into his second year, so he'll improve a lot.

The only thing Snyder is whuppin, is his own teams cap. i cannot believe how much this guy is willing to spend on non impact players.

i just texted one of my best friends (a die-hard bears fan) as soon as i found out about ARE, he was pissed. even better was 10 minutes later when i informed him that lovie smiths efforts to lure archuleta to chicago were futile as he also signed with us!

he thought they were both chicago bound!

ha!

My best friend is a Bears fan and he wont return my calls Dam caller ID!

Archived