Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bitter Bear face

Griff

Hey Bear Fans:

Shut up and stop crying!!

If you really want to complain to someone, go complain to Bears management, who are just too damn lazy and stupid to go after the players they want.

They loved and wanted AA and RE so bad before we got them, and now all of a sudden they suck and they are no good.

So stop your crying and complaining.

I saw those comments as well. Here are a few more. Thing is, I registered with that site 2 days ago and still have not been verified. Hmmm, I wonder if it had something to do with being from this area...

XTJP:

like i said b4...its gonna be a season like the vikes for the skins.......sign all these "high profile" guys and its not gonna gel....BOOM...blows up in his face....

reemer99:

The Skins do this EVERY year so I am not suprised and it hasn't gotten them any closer to a championship. They got bailed out by the CBA extension this year. It will eventually come back to ruin them in the future.

boilerpete:

Sure, they've got all these receivers now.

Who's is throwing them them the ball? Ramsey? Brunell? Campbell?

And who will be protecting the QB? No one.

You can have all those guys running around the field, but they've got NO ONE to throw the ball, and even if they did, there's NO offensive line.

The Redskins still stink.

Brunell was running for his life all season, got injured, and Ramsey came in and got buried.

Numbers don't tell the story.

CDOGG:

I dont get this at all. How can the Skins, a team that was $5 million OVER the cap as of Thursday afford to make these moves? First ARE, then Fauria, then they rework Lloyd to give him more money, and now..............

Okay, so I only picked the stupid ones, but hey, I’m biased!

Has this link been posted? These guys are nuts.

"I wish we were playing them this year, (the redskins) but we aren't (and they CERTAINLY won't make the playoffs, which frustrates me because we could bury them this year if we met them there)."

"May the fleas of 1001 camels infest the groins of EVERY man on the Redskins. Hey, and may twice that many infest the groins of Snyder and the Redskins coaches and management (Gibbs too for that matter)."

http://bears.hosttown.com/index.php?showtopic=111306

Bears fans, ya gotta love 'em:

Bill Swerski: Okay, gentlemen, another scenario: Da Bears, they don't make it, the plane is delayed.. and the only one who shows up is Ditka. Ditka vs. Da Giants. Okay, score, gentlemen.

Pat Arnold: Alright, after da heart attack, I gotta say Ditka 17, Giants 14. He just barely gets by.

Bill Swerski: Alright, that sounds exciting. Perhaps, you know, a late Ditka field goal.

Todd O'Conner: Bears!

Superfans: Bears!!

In the immortal words of Dean Vernon Wormer: Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

I had no idea that Wormer said those words. I have seen others quoting them left right and center like they were their own.

BTW, I don't think those words apply in Chicago. Seriously who in their right mind would stay sober in a city that is 45 degrees with a 45 mph winds 8 months a year.

Its kinda like seattle except instead of killing themselves they kill their livers.

Archived