Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where The Hell Are We Getting All This Money????????

1SKINSFAN1

Guys don't you think its about time we trust our own CAP EXPERTS? we've escaped the so called "CAP HELL" that was never there due to the fact that we manage our CAP religiously..so please...just trust in Mr. Snyder...he always gets it done!

HTTR!

Snyder is a genius...I have a question, when I go under UserCP why can''t I edit my Signature...I dont even have one

If you had one before you may have violated the size limit in the board rules. If so, they take away your signature features. That happened to me and I e-mailed the mods about it and they gave me another chance.

Who cares son? Whoa!!!

Dan Snyder got it man he rich. Do watcha gotta do son, pay them under the table, whatever, get it done and we doing it.

We bout to get Abraham next, then Ray Lewis, and Junior Seau, and After that I hope we get Law or Milloy and we will be OFF DA CHAIN son 4 real. Redskins gonna play the AFC in the PRO BOWL next year son...LOL.

Holla back

one.

Who cares son? Whoa!!!

Dan Snyder got it man he rich. Do watcha gotta do son, pay them under the table, whatever, get it done and we doing it.

We bout to get Abraham next, then Ray Lewis, and Junior Seau, and After that I hope we get Law or Milloy and we will be OFF DA CHAIN son 4 real. Redskins gonna play the AFC in the PRO BOWL next year son...LOL.

Holla back

one.

Uh.... Hold on...... nope, ya lost me. Ray Lewis stole Lawyer Milloys chain? :laugh:

Redskins against the AFC huh? Is this a "Ditka VS GOD" scenario? :laugh:

Archived