Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not happy about Lloyd? Or just want to see some good highlights? Come on in...

Sherlock Holmes

Thanks for the video. I had not seen it, and with all the other useless dribble on the board i'm sure by now those threads are 5 pages back.

:D

Page 2 Mark. 2 threads on page 2.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147659

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147638

I know you are developing a tendency to start hacking on the members of the board and the site itself.... but it'll really open up the scrutiny of some of the work you do.

And it's completely unnecessary and unwarranted no?

Most people saw this the first 3 times it was posted in the last 18 hours.

I, However, did not, and I thank you. Some good stuff there. Although after watching that, Lloyd seems like the kind of guy who spends as much time practicing his end zone dances as he does his route running.

every post must you be a smart ass to a fellow skin fan?

Apparently, you haven't read many posts. Which is fine. Unlike you, I do read almost every post on this board. I'm well-informed.

I don't post.. for the sake of posting. I actually read. And I think it's embarassing when you make your ignorance known... when you don't appreciate what others share or write...

And you know what? I follow the rules. That's the difference. I care about the quality of this site... and some of your motivations is to see how many replies you can get to your own topics.

So spare me the lecture.

I keep harping... it's the 15-26 year old range of new posters that appears to be a little dense.

I keep harping... it's the 15-26 year old range of new posters that appears to be a little dense.

heheh hey DH, can you supply us with a pie chart, or graph to show us the statistical breakdown. :D

(j/k, I agree with too many repeat posts. Kinda annoying for those of us who read almost every thread)

Apparently, you haven't read many posts. Which is fine. Unlike you, I do read almost every post on this board. I'm well-informed.

I don't post.. for the sake of posting. I actually read. And I think it's embarassing when you make your ignorance known... when you don't appreciate what others share or write...

And you know what? I follow the rules. That's the difference. I care about the quality of this site... and some of your motivations is to see how many replies you can get to your own topics.

So spare me the lecture.

the only two posts from you ive read today have been hostile towards other members...just bc i dont have 10,000 posts dosent mean me or posters such as myself are ignorant...we're all redskin fans here, who are you to judge other members

developing a tendency to start hacking on the members of the board and the site itself.... but it'll really open up the scrutiny of some of the work you do.

And it's completely unnecessary and unwarranted no?

You really should take some of your own advice.

You see the smilie face?

It's called being a smart ass.

I've have no tendency on this board, and what I have said to you in private should stay that way.

Archived