Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

shout out to Santana Moss in rapper Killer Mike's song

minionskin

I just saw this on Chappelle show. Killer Mike is pretty dope.

...Racing those candy Sevilles through Dixie Hills

My car do wheelies they drive on three wheels

First round pick like Michael Vick

Quarterback status throw passes at chicks

Santana Moss When catching the ball

Get it? Like Moss she catches the ball

Perfectly tuned my engine don't stall

And I'm equipped with nitros y'all

Ready to rip, burn, roar!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killermike/akshonyeah.html

I like Killer Mike, and the obvious love for Santana, but I can tell you now before some people jump all over you for it that this should probably be in the tailgate since it's more entertainment related than football related. that's pretty awesome though. RESPECT:D

I'm almost sure he said Randy Moss in that song. When that song came out Randy Moss was the man. Now if in a live performance and he changed the lyrics to reflect the current state of the NFL, then I could see it. But originally he said Randy Moss.

Your thinking of Outkast's song "The Whole World" where he refers to Randy Moss. "A Catch a beat running like Randy Moss"

The song the thread starter is talking about is Killa Mike's song which is called "Addidas"

Your thinking of Outkast's song "The Whole World" where he refers to Randy Moss. "A Catch a beat running like Randy Moss"

The song the thread starter is talking about is Killa Mike's song which is called "Addidas"

That's right! That's cool then, giving my man Santana some props.

But you know what's sort of sad? If both Moss's were to leave the NFL, Killer Mike wouldn't be able to make rhymes anymore. I can't wait till next year to see how he works Sinorice Moss into a song. :laugh:

Archived