Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Total Access 7pm EST - Vinnie on Redskins Cam

RabidFan

He's on right now saying he wanted to get in touch in Schefter to set him straight about our possible cuts before CBA extension....lol....and that it would be the same amount of cuts just less FA pickups. Rich asked if "Air Snyder" will be fired up and Vinnie said yes and pilots are standing by. :)

Vinnie just said that Redskins One is on the Tarmac, gassed up and wainting for instructions. My guess is it will leave DC air space in time to be in SF by 12:01. I don't know about you guys but this feels like Christmas eve.

He said that yes, the Jet(s) will be out. We WILL be very active at the stroke of midnight, and apparently, we were already just under the cap, but the players restructured anyways!!! So if I'm understanding correctly, we've got LOADS of cap space!!
What do you mean the Jets will be out?

Nevermind, you are talking about Redskins One...aren't you?

I thought that you were talking about the team. :doh:

He's on right now saying he wanted to get in touch in Schefter to set him straight about our possible cuts before CBA extension....lol....and that it would be the same amount of cuts just less FA pickups. Rich asked if "Air Snyder" will be fired up and Vinnie said yes and pilots are standing by. :)

Bada Bing :silly:

The jets will be out. There's a pretty bad pun right there, but I'm going to show restraint. :shutup:

Well, this could be an entertaining 24 hours around here. We'll be eagerly awaiting the first signing and the ensuing mega-merge x17 thread. :)

He said that yes, the Jet(s) will be out. We WILL be very active at the stroke of midnight, and apparently, we were already just under the cap, but the players restructured anyways!!! So if I'm understanding correctly, we've got LOADS of cap space!!

Wait a minute...he said that the players who were going to restructure before the CBA extension are stilling going to restructure their contracts anyways?????

The jets will be out. There's a pretty bad pun right there, but I'm going to show restraint. :shutup:

Well, this could be an entertaining 24 hours around here. We'll be eagerly awaiting the first signing and the ensuing mega-merge x17 thread. :)

He got me good on it.

Vinnie just said that Redskins One is on the Tarmac, Fueld and wainting for instructions. My guess is it will leave DC air space in time to be in SF by 12:01. I don't know about you guys but this feels like Christmas eve.

Why San Fran??

ES will be busy tonight, but fellas, we do this every year to ourselves. NOTHING breaks until about NOON, almost 12 hours after everything starts. We'll be here chomping at the bit and we always forget we won't hear a thing until morning.

Archived