Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone listen to house or trance?

SkinsHokieFan

I know I have brought this up before, but with the huge influx of members I thought i would bring this up again

Anyone here a big house or trance fan? I.E dj's like DJ Tiesto, Cosmic Gate, Gabriel and Dresden, Sasha, Ferry Corsten, Paul Van Dyke, Deep Dish

Just wondering if anyone else has any other favorites, or ever goes to Glow on Saturday nights at FUR in DC

I listen to all of it, house, trance, techno. My DJ's are Tiesto, Skribble, Baby Anne, Irene. Favorite tracks are Sandstorm, Phat Bass, God created the club, Shut the "F" up and dance, Kernkraft; they're the first five songs on my IPOD.

I love the "techno" dance atomospere. It doesn't matter how good you can dance and the true rave clubs typically isn't a sausage fest. Some of these people can dance their asses off.

I listen to all of it, house, trance, techno. My DJ's are Tiesto, Skribble, Baby Anne, Irene. Favorite tracks are Sandstorm, Phat Bass, God created the club, Shut the "F" up and dance, Kernkraft; they're the first five songs on my IPOD.

I love the "techno" dance atomospere. It doesn't matter how good you can dance and the true rave clubs typically isn't a sausage fest. Some of these people can dance their asses off.

Those tracks are some of my favorites. Are you sure I don't know you? Heh

God created the club is great, as is Shut the **** up and dance, gotta love Kerncraft and even though Zombie Nation is an oldie, its still a goodie

Those tracks are some of my favorites. Are you sure I don't know you? Heh

God created the club is great, as is Shut the **** up and dance, gotta love Kerncraft and even though Zombie Nation is an oldie, its still a goodie

I CJ'd (DJ'd with CD's) at a club in Korea and I had a set where I'd mix Casltes in the Sky w/God created the club then into Phat Bass (Blade Bloodbath Remix)w/Sandstorm and I'd finish it off with Shut the "F" up and dance. The place would go absolutely nuts.

As far as knowing you I did go to Glow in DC. I went a couple of times while stationed in MD, saw Tiesto, Bad Boy Bill and Ferry Corsten. I just didn't dig the club scene there, too many pretty boys and girls strutting around and not enough people there for the music. It was more like a fashion show than a club. I'm more into the underground club scene but getting a little old for it. Now that I'm in Vegas I may venture out every now and then but not like I used to.

You want to hear an excellent CD pick up Anthony Acid w/DJ Skribble's MDMA3. I burnt a hole through that damn CD I played it so much. I still throw it in and get taken back to my younger years. The whole CD is great start to finish. This album introduced me to Zombie Nation and Sandstorm.

I am a pretty big fan of the genre, not any artists in particular except maybe Tiesto. I always wanted to go to a rave.

Be careful Raves can be addictive. You need to be open minded and get to know the people around you to have a good time. I honestly thought DC would be a good place to hit some raves but I was pretty disappointed. When I was stationed in MS there was a rave every weekend. Funny thing was most of the ravers weren't the paciphier sucking kids that most people associate raves with. You'd be suprised how many 21+yr olds were there dancing their asses off. At the time I was 29 and I wasn't even close to being the oldest person.

I'm a big fan, although I was much more into it during my early years in college (before girlfriends and applying to law school). I listened to everything from breakbeat drum and bass to eurodance poppy stuff, but progressive house and trance are the best.

Ian Van Dahl's Castles in the Sky is my all-time favorite song ... maybe it just became popular while I was really into the scene, so it has stuck with me. While I was in LA I also became a big fan of BT, but it might have just been because I was rolling in the front row of a rave during one of his sets.

Out in California, most raves were filled with pacifiers and light shows, but I also met some of the best dancers I've ever seen, and it was always a good scene.

Typically it is a good scene. Outside of people going too hard and getting heat exhaustion it's an awesome scene. I could watch people dance to this kind of music for hours, its amazing some of the stuff people come up with. Have to admit I love the glow sticks. I knew a guy in MS who had torches on the end of ropes, talk about a light show!

Rolling, oh my. :wavetowel That's what's up.

I

Ian Van Dahl's Castles in the Sky is my all-time favorite song ... maybe it just became popular while I was really into the scene, so it has stuck with me. While I was in LA I also became a big fan of BT, but it might have just been because I was rolling in the front row of a rave during one of his sets.

Out in California, most raves were filled with pacifiers and light shows, but I also met some of the best dancers I've ever seen, and it was always a good scene.

Ian Van Dahl is terrific. And I absolutley love BT, I am still irritated I missed his show at Nation in 2002 and haven't had a chance to see him since then

Tonight Ferry Corsten will be at FUR so I plan on checking that set out. FUR actually has a real good lineup coming up over the next few weeks

Archived