Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey NOT visiting w/ the Dolphins?

TankRizzo

(KFFL) Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports contrary to media reports, Washington Redskins QB Patrick Ramsey has not yet arranged visits with the Miami Dolphins, a source said Wednesday, March 8. While the Dolphins do have interest, Ramsey's only planned visit is with the New York Jets, the source said.

the dolphins dont need him now they can sign brian griese with the new cba deal they have alot of cap room

I thought the Bucs were trying to bring Griese back, and he played for them once already (granted, it was under Wanny), would he go back?

...and I don't know why anyone would be interested in Culpepper. He comes w/ more question marks than just about anyone on the market right now.

all the local radio guys in nyc(mike-maddog,stephen a, etc.)are saying it is almost a definite that ramsey will become a jet according to "team sources." they cite that the skins and jets have always worked well together and the new coach and gm have absolutely no faith in pennington. ramsey just has to perform well in his workout.

Why would the dolphins wanna meet with Ramsey if they could get Brees ?

Let Ramsey go to the Lions , or Jets ..... I'll take Mike Williams , or a 3 rounder please !

Or Justin McCariens. I've always liked the guy, he's been productive with NY, and in Tenn. That guy would be a perfect complement to Moss, imo, that was the main reason the Jets signed him, if I'm not mistaken.

Ramsey has been given PERMISSION from the Redskins to seek a trade with the Dolphins, Jets and Lions. That's what has been reported.

And so far, he's only scheduled a visit with the Jets. His intention is to visit the Dolphins and Lions - assuming a deal isn't consumated with the Jets - he just hasn't confirmed visits as of yet. They may still happen.

Doesn't mean the Dolphins aren't interested any longer... not sure why anybody would infer that.

Seeing as the Lions and Jets draft closer to the beginning of each round this year, I would certainly prefer one of those teams, for obvious reasons, but wherever he goes I hope he gets a legitimate shot at playing time.

I'm afarid you all will be shocked by the quid pro quo if Pat is finally traded ... I see no more than a 4th or 5th round choice. Ramsey is NOT a proven starter and has minimal value in the current QB market. With the CBA extended ... do not be shocked if the Skins keep him as Campbell's back-up.

Archived