Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else having trouble making a myspace?

MikeSellers45

too young...

No, that's not it.

I got the same exact response when I first tried to register, and I posted the same exact post in Tailgate, and everyone said the opposite, that I'm too old - in This Thread.

Anyhow, it might be a glitch with MySpace, because I just randomly started changing my data, and it eventually accepted me, at the false age of 25.

No, that's not it.

I got the same exact response when I first tried to register, and I posted the same exact post in Tailgate, and everyone said the opposite, that I'm too old - in This Thread.

Too old to join myspace? I didn't think that was a problem. If anything it used to be too young. Now there's a maximum age limit? What happens when you turn that age? Is your account automatically deleted? What's wrong with the older people trying to stay fresh and hip. Down with myspace!

Too old to join myspace? I didn't think that was a problem. If anything it used to be too young. Now there's a maximum age limit? What happens when you turn that age? Is your account automatically deleted? What's wrong with the older people trying to stay fresh and hip. Down with myspace!

Actually I think the people were jokin with me in the thread, when they said I was too old....ALTHOUGH, it accepted me when I lowered my age, used a different email address (I didnt even have a myspace account associated with the 1st address anyway), and changed a few other things. So basically, I simultaneously changed so many things, that I dont know which item caused it to be accepted.

So its hip and fresh to follow trends and others and that makes you cool? :silly:

No, that's not it.

Anyhow, it might be a glitch with MySpace, because I just randomly started changing my data, and it eventually accepted me, at the false age of 25.

Yea I've heard that Scott Stapp fans aren't allowed to have a myspace :laugh:

Archived