Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook36

Congrats, but you're still a doofus. I mean you picked ol Whiskey as your avatar. At least Sonny started out an Eagle before getting it right. :)

One of the mods should give him a special avatar. I think if he's posted 5,000 times he deserves it doesn't he?

One of the mods should give him a special avatar. I think if he's posted 5,000 times he deserves it doesn't he?

Oh, I have a few, but I don't think he wants any of those. :)

Although, I do tend to miss him sporting this sig. :D

TKsBitch.jpg

4. Please post your message in the appropriate forum. Familiarize yourself with each forum description. Please be considerate and respectful to our visitors who frequent particular forums to gain knowledge on particular topics. Resist the temptation to post irrelevant topics on an inappropriate forum to achieve a wider audience. Moderators may move your post if it more relevant to another forum.

LOL. I'm sorry but I felt I owed you one. Congrats on this achievement cause thats a lot of stuff to come up with about the Eagles.

5000 posts on an opponents messageboard. What a huge loser I am. :cool:

I figured I'd make a thread in here, "Around the NFL", where only you guys understand me. :2drunks:

:bow:

So which comes first; 50,000 posts or an Eagles Championship? Maybe I should put 500,000 but I think I still couldn't get even action!

CONGRATS! ;)

Archived