Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Philadelphia Eagles - A Tradition Unlike Any Other!

TradeTheBeal!

Except for, uh, the St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals! All time record 53-53-5 .500!

Oh well, maybe one day in the future there will be one franchise the Eagles can justifiably feel superior to!! Maybe!

And maybe one day you can learn the differences between too, to and two! Maybe.

And maybe one day you can learn the differences between too, to and two! Maybe.

Uh, actually, his word usage is correct. :paranoid:

He should have ended a sentence with a preposition (to), but the correct word was used.

And he needs to get over his fear of the space bar...

What does 53-53-5 mean?

I believe that it is his attempt to show that the Eagles historically have been a .500 team. Please though, can you post the records of the franchise this century though. It would mean alot to all of us to witness the records of the two franchises in question....... :doh:

Um, no it wasn't.......if you're talking about, "in addition to."

Stop digging, its getting deeper...

I believe that it is his attempt to show that the Eagles historically have been a .500 team. Please though, can you post the records of the franchise this century though. It would mean alot to all of us to witness the records of the two franchises in question....... :doh:

Damn it, score one for the Iggles fans :laugh:

53-53-5 is the Eagles all-time record against the Cardinals. Impressive isn't it. So it's really a mistake to think of the Cards as the one-time weak sister of the NFC East because in all likelihood they had the upper hand against the Eagles until very recently and probably will again soon now that "TERRELL OWENS - the greatest player in Eagle history!" has moved along.

Uh, actually, his word usage is correct. :paranoid:

He should have ended a sentence with a preposition (to), but the correct word was used.

And he needs to get over his fear of the space bar...

I don't know why... but this post is cracking me up...... that's funny. Fear of the space bar.

Except for, uh, the St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals! All time record 53-53-5 .500!

Oh well, maybe one day in the future there will be one franchise the Eagles can justifiably feel superior to!! Maybe!

Well based upon this logic maybe the Redskins will be superior to a team like the Cleveland Browns someday! 'Skins all time records against the powerhouse Browns? 9-33-1

A tradition of unbridled mediocrity. This being outlasted only by the long lasting tradition of having the most fair weather, and worst overall, fans in the league.

Wow the most fair weather? I can take being called the "worst" fans in the league but you are sadly mistaken on the fairweather comment. Back during the bleak years the Eagles used to routinely sell out. I know I would kill to have season tickets to the Eagles regardless if they were 1-16 every year.

Wow the most fair weather? I can take being called the "worst" fans in the league but you are sadly mistaken on the fairweather comment. Back during the bleak years the Eagles used to routinely sell out. I know I would kill to have season tickets to the Eagles regardless if they were 1-16 every year.

Give me a link that proves they sold out routinely during bad seasons and I will stand corrected. Even if they did sell out (highly doubt it) it was only because the fans needed someone to boo so they could feel better about themselves. They certainly reveal the hypocracy of being Eagles fans in the city of brotherly love.

Give me a link that proves they sold out routinely during bad seasons and I will stand corrected. Even if they did sell out (highly doubt it) it was only because the fans needed someone to boo so they could feel better about themselves. They certainly reveal the hypocracy of being Eagles fans in the city of brotherly love.

http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/PhiladelphiaEagles/index.htm

Scroll down to the bottom and look at the attendance history for the Vet from 1993 to 2000. Capacity for the stadium never went lower than 93 percent. Here are also the records from those years:

1993: 8-8 (93% stadium capacity)

1994: 7-9 (93% stadium capacity)

1995: 10-6 (97% stadium capacity)

1996: 10-6 (98% stadium capacity)

1997: 6-9-1 (102% stadium capacity)

1998: 3-13 (101% stadium capacity)

1999: 5-11 (99% stadium capacity)

2000: 11-5 (100% stadium capacity)

I'm curious to know what the all time wins and losses record of the philly franchise is. Like how many games since they first started have they won and lost. Top of that, what about the skins? We haven't always been winners either.

Here are the all time records for both franchises including playoffs. I'm citing Wikipedia on this one.

Philadelphia Eagles 477-526-25 (46% winning percentage)

Washington Redskins 538-484-27 (51% winning percentage)

Here are the links to the Wikipedia pages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Eagles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Redskins

eagles78, before you embarass yourself further: refrain from any additional comments on grammar/writing style, go immediately to your neighborhood library, check out Strunk and White's Elements of Style, and read it.
Yeah, I know. I just scanned over it eager to insult him.:D

Scroll down to the bottom and look at the attendance history for the Vet. From 1993 to 2000. Capacity for the stadium never went lower than 93 percent. Here are also the records from those years:

Nice.:cheers:

You had 5 years to accomplish something great and each and every year you blew it. Does that make you proud?

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Scroll down to the bottom and look at the attendance history for the Vet. From 1993 to 2000. Capacity for the stadium never went lower than 93 percent. Here are also the records from those years:

No doubt about the passion and commitment of Eagles fans. I've met a quite a few and they absolutely bleed Eagle green just as we bleed Burgundy and Gold. The difference is they do a whole lot more bleeding!!

Seriously though, the occasional drunken brawl aside, Eagle lifers are cut from cloth ten times finer than the average Cowboy fan! I'll drink a few and talk football with 'em anytime.

No doubt about the passion and commitment of Eagles fans. I've met a quite a few and they absolutely bleed Eagle green just as we bleed Burgundy and Gold. The difference is they do a whole lot more bleeding!!

Seriously though, the occasional drunken brawl aside, Eagle lifers are cut from cloth ten times finer than the average Cowboy fan! I'll drink a few and talk football with 'em anytime.

:cheers:

Archived