Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2nd WR Option?

JMac

Nate Burleson? Another RFA that was tendered very low and a player who I think is starting to develop.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/football/14004342.htm

Burleson gets low offer from Vikings

BY SEAN JENSENPioneer Press

The Vikings tendered restricted free-agent receiver Nate Burleson with the lowest qualifying offer, effectively inviting other clubs to pursue him.

The Vikings' offer to Burleson was $712,000, which provides them the right to match any offer from another club. If another club agrees to a contract with Burleson, the Vikings would receive a third-round draft pick, commensurate with the round Burleson originally was drafted.

"This is the best way, in the Vikings' minds, to ensure that Nate Burleson will be around this year and for years to come," agent Jack Scharf said.

If we have the cap room I would definatly make a run at this kid. And please, do not reply that we do not have the cap room. After the events of yesterday proving that when you band together for the good of the team you can accomplish the things the so called experts say you can't.

Nate Burleson? Another RFA that was tendered very low and a player who I think is starting to develop.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/football/14004342.htm

Burleson gets low offer from Vikings

BY SEAN JENSENPioneer Press

The Vikings tendered restricted free-agent receiver Nate Burleson with the lowest qualifying offer, effectively inviting other clubs to pursue him.

The Vikings' offer to Burleson was $712,000, which provides them the right to match any offer from another club. If another club agrees to a contract with Burleson, the Vikings would receive a third-round draft pick, commensurate with the round Burleson originally was drafted.

"This is the best way, in the Vikings' minds, to ensure that Nate Burleson will be around this year and for years to come," agent Jack Scharf said.

Wow! Very surprising. I'd take him for a 3rd in a heartbeat, assuming we don't have to break the bank.

Is the full list of tenders available? What did the Niners do about B. LLoyd I wonder?

Wow! Very surprising. I'd take him for a 3rd in a heartbeat, assuming we don't have to break the bank.

Is the full list of tenders available? What did the Niners do about B. LLoyd I wonder?

Lloyd over Burleson....

But Burleson would be a great addition dont you think? And a very REALISTIC target, unlike wayne or the overrated Randle El.

Lloyd over Burleson....

But Burleson would be a great addition dont you think? And a very REALISTIC target, unlike wayne or the overrated Randle El.

Sorry, take Lloyd off of your wishlist. The Redskins will not be giving up a 1st rounder for Lloyd who received the highest tendered offer from the 49ners.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rotowire-randonloydeceives16m&prov=rotowire&type=lgns

Koren Robinson is our man.

I really like Moulds but he is the extravagant player. We need to BUILD and a rehabilitated, skilled, tall, young, and I believe cheap player like Robinson is exactly what we need.

I really don't thin Robinson will come that cheap, Moulds would even be less expensive, imo due to his age. I would also like to get younger talent but I just don't like Robinson's hands. I think the safest choice for 50 rec 750 yards is Givens.

I really don't thin Robinson will come that cheap, Moulds would even be less expensive, imo due to his age. I would also like to get younger talent but I just don't like Robinson's hands. I think the safest choice for 50 rec 750 yards is Givens.

Moulds cheaper than Robinson? I highly doubt it but who knows? I plead ignorance as far as Givens goes.

Archived