Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I propose: Javon Walker for Ramsey

IowaSkin

Javon Walker is not getting the money he deserves from Green Bay. He wants a trade.

And Green Bay needs a solid #2 QB, maybe even a #1 if Favre does retire. Aaron Rodgers is not ready to start.

I think this would rock! Javon Walker would be a great second threat. Could you imagine defending a duo like Santana Moss and Javon Walker? Awesome.

Javon Walker is not getting the money he deserves from Green Bay. He wants a trade.

And Green Bay needs a solid #2 QB, maybe even a #1 if Favre does retire. Aaron Rodgers is not ready to start.

I think this would rock! Javon Walker would be a great second threat. Could you imagine defending a duo like Santana Moss and Javon Walker? Awesome.

I would love it, but not going to happen.

I think Aaron Rodgers is ready to begin his starting/learning in the NFL. Sometimes you just have to throw the QB in the game and go (Eli)

I would be all for that, Walker just want's a fair deal . . he's not trying to procalim he is one of the top 5 receivers and break the bank. And Green Bay could sure use some insurance at the QB position! This would be great for both teams IMO.

Stick to playing Madden! Matter of fact, you can't even get that trade to fly in Madden.

Why not just trade Ramsey for Randy Moss...why do they need Porter & Moss? Hey, better yet...I know he's going to get cut, but let's trade M. Bowen for Chad Johnson too because the Bengals need a Safety. Oh wait, how about this...I know his career is basically over, but let's trade Brandon Noble for the #1 overall pick from the Texans? Hey, it could happen...they need DL.

Crazy, huh? Yep it sure is!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hold on for a second...:koolaid: :chug: :40oz: :pint: :gus: Yup, now that trade looks realistic...:puke: Ugh, I don't remember eating that.

Archived