Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bugel quote on Dockery....

wilbur58z

...from Redskins.com article:

"Dock's a different man now," Bugel said. "He plays at a very high level now. He has bought into everything and he's playing explosively. At 345 pounds, you need to knock people around."

Interesting to see that said about Dockery after all the speculation prior to last season that he was underachieving.

It should be interesting to see what we tender him and if another team may actually try to sign him to an offer sheet.

Guest mwill008

Dock is the Man. Did you not see Dock crushing cats in the playoff. Hell yeah he has improved, after being drafted and playing under Steve " Who needs max protection in the NFL?" Spurrier. Now Bugels is getting most out of Dock. Dock is a Redskins for Life!!!

Our offensive line can't be too weak, being that Portis rushed for over 1500 yards. That's more than any Redskin back in the history of the franchise, including the hogs. :D

People who keep criticizing Samuels and Dockery, don't know what they are talking about. :doh:

a very rare mutual agreement of opinion :cheers:

He did improve, but he's still the weak link. That being said, the fans who call for him to be replaced likely won't see it happening. Buges has raved about Dockery from day 1. I doubt they let him walk (I think he's a RFA due to a contract clause). What I used to get frustrated at with Dockery was he would completely whiff on some pass blocks or end up on the ground way too much. He got better at it this past year, but the quick interior guys give him problems still.

Dock is getting better he still is a soft cup cake for his size he is not a mauler in the running game. Our strenght is to the right side :doh:

Its also hard to think anything of Buges saying this after he said this guy could be the best Guard he ever coached. He is boosting his young pup up thats all.

did you watch the 6 game win streak & playoffs? Dock was a beast.

Archived