Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor greatest moments....

Taylor21_INT_4_TD

Truthfully, I was dissapointed with the lack of playmaking Sean Taylor did this season. I thought hed break out! Though he still had a good season. My favorite moment was when he picked up the football in the eagles game and jumped into the endzone for a playoff berth. That moment, when Sean Taylor jumps into the Endzone will be remembered as the play that sealed the playoff spot.

Truthfully, I was dissapointed with the lack of playmaking Sean Taylor did this season. I thought hed break out! Though he still had a good season. My favorite moment was when he picked up the football in the eagles game and jumped into the endzone for a playoff berth. That moment, when Sean Taylor jumps into the Endzone will be remembered as the play that sealed the playoff spot.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAA??? :laugh: it could be b/c teams are avoiding him.....he didn't have as many interceptions...mainly cause he dropped them...but dissapointed? :no: you have high expectations!!!

eagles game.

Scoring last td to win it.

also the hit in the 2nd dallas game on crayton.

I think its the first dallas game. The one that broke up what would have been a 1st down?

That hit was the best of the season. That secured the win. Guys, I gotta admit, I would take a 2-14 season if the only 2 wins came against the Cowboys. That hit was crucial . . . . and nice :D :dallasuck

The fumble recovery that put the team into the playoffs is the greatest moment thus far. Although you knew something was going to happen during that hall of fame game his rookie year. I knew back when he was at Miami that wherever he ended up in the pros that they were lucky to have him!

Archived