Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about these two trades?

oaty49

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/18/AR2006011802276.html

This is not a cap issue at all; this is an issue of cash. Does [owner] Dan Snyder really want to give this player a check for $6.5 million? That's what this is all about."

Thank you for the article, but it didn't mention that Snyder doesn't want to pay Arrington. It was an article based on the writers thoughts.

Thank you for the article, but it didn't mention that Snyder doesn't want to pay Arrington. It was an article based on the writers thoughts.

I know , im just saying i wouldnt be shocked if the cba gets done , if snyder parts ways with Arrington.

The more money we move to later years the more its gonna hurt the skins in the future for a guy who in the last 2 years hasnt really done ****.

I know , im just saying i wouldnt be shocked if the cba gets done , if snyder parts ways with Arrington.

The more money we move to later years the more its gonna hurt the skins in the future for a guy who in the last 2 years hasnt really done ****.

I see...what would hurt us worse, trade or cut?

I can see us getting Abraham, but I don't see us spending so much more $ for another #1 WR. I'd love to have Walker but is he worth the $ he wants coming off a major knee injury? We just need someone decent next to Santana that can get 3-4 catches per game.

I think we already have players that can catch 3-4 catches a game. Patten and Thrash when healthy

They both do , but I really dont think the coaching staff and snyder want to pay a roster bonus to a guy who has been a pain in the ass of Joe Gibbs since he returned to DC.

If Lavar Arrington has his contract sliced down , when the cba gets done , they might keep him.

I agree, it's pretty much a lose-lose situation (with the money) which is why I think he'll still be in a Skins uniform (thankfully, I like him).

I agree, it's pretty much a lose-lose situation (with the money) which is why I think he'll still be in a Skins uniform (thankfully, I like him).

I agree Lavar Arrington is worth the money if he has the attitude that got him the fans respect in DC over his years here, and not the prick he has been the last 2.

When Lavars head is in the game and he stays true to the defensive scheme he is a top 5 LB

I agree Lavar Arrington is worth the money if he has the attitude that got him the fans respect in DC over his years here, and not the prick he has been the last 2.

When Lavars head is in the game and he stays true to the defensive scheme he is a top 5 LB

I think he started to conform towards the end of the year.

Archived