Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sinorice Moss 40

trez

omg people need to stop talking about sinorice moss...just because we have his brother does not mean we should get him. Yes he is fast, but he did not produce at all at Miami. Go look at his stats them come back to me. Just because he is fast and has the last name moss doesn't make him worthy of a high pick.

omg people need to stop talking about sinorice moss...just because we have his brother does not mean we should get him. Yes he is fast, but he did not produce at all at Miami. Go look at his stats them come back to me. Just because he is fast and has the last name moss doesn't make him worthy of a high pick.
u know what...ppl like u are really starting to piss me off......is it necessary to diss the player b/c u don't want him on the team? stats don't mean anything and to say he didn't produce at all is dumb. U obviously don't even follow miami football b/c if u did you would know better than to say he sucked b/c of his stats and b/c he didn't produce. Sinorice was underutilized at miami like a lot of the other players b/c of the coaching issues we've had. he made great plays at miami when given the ball....also....he's made a name for himself than just being santana's brother. has u even watched him play? he's got good hands and has worked extremely hard to get his draft pick up to become one of the most talked about wrs in the draft

right right it's the coaches fault he didn't produce :doh:
no..that's not what i said...his numbers weren't as great as the other recievers before him b/c he was underutilized.......u don't even watch him play and say crap like he sucks....u deserve about 100 :doh:

Lol:laugh: ....

No sorry, we didnt lose to seattle becuase of our defence. Let alone lose to OAKLAND becuase of our defence. We need offense. Hopfully your notice that before draft time so when we draft a wide reciever you wont be an idiot whos on these boards screaming 'WERE DOOMED! WERE DOOMED! WE DRAFTED A WIDE RECIEVER INSTEAD OF A DEFENSIVE END! WE SUCK AT DRAFTING WIDE RECIEVERS!!!!"

Seatle and Tampa were two of the best defenses last year, Brunell was nowhere near 100%, Portis was banged up and our o-line was missing one of its best guys. The 40 points scored by Seatle were not gimmes and the points TB scored on us came because we could not get pressure on the QB and/or cover deep routes.

Every team will lay a stinker now and again. You win games at the margin and you win games by having better depth. We need to replace TJ (or force him to play better) or somehow improve our depth a WR but Moss and Patten are good enough for a team that'll focus on the running game.

I think we'll look for the bpa.

http://espn.go.com/melkiper/s/2001/0307/1136944.html

The following notable players didn't run at the NFL combine:

Michael Vick, QB, Virginia Tech

Chris Weinke, QB, Florida St.

James Jackson, RB,Miami (Fla.)

Ja'Mar Toombs, RB, Texas A&M

Kevan Barlow, RB, Pittsburgh

Travis Henry, RB, Tennessee

Rudi Johnson, RB, Auburn

Lamont Jordan, RB, Maryland

Chris Chambers, WR, Wisconsin

Rod Gardner, WR, Clemson

Scotty Anderson, WR, Grambling

Robert Kilow, WR, Arkansas St.

Quincy Morgan, WR, Kansas St.

David Terrell, WR, Michigan

Reggie Wayne, WR, Miami (Fla.)

Santana Moss, WR, Miami (Fla.)

He's correct. But he has been clocked at 4.3 (prior to college I believe).

Wow you think a rookie like Sinorace would help next year? Sorry but the transition on defense is easier than Offense and you will get a impact next year. If you really want to get into it we really need a corner. Our defense took a step back last year and if we ignore it it will take another build on our strenghths Offense will come together its more timing and continuity.

:applause: :applause:

Other then Springs and Rogers our CB's were suspect.

u know what...ppl like u are really starting to piss me off......is it necessary to diss the player b/c u don't want him on the team? stats don't mean anything and to say he didn't produce at all is dumb. U obviously don't even follow miami football b/c if u did you would know better than to say he sucked b/c of his stats and b/c he didn't produce. Sinorice was underutilized at miami like a lot of the other players b/c of the coaching issues we've had. he made great plays at miami when given the ball....also....he's made a name for himself than just being santana's brother. has u even watched him play? he's got good hands and has worked extremely hard to get his draft pick up to become one of the most talked about wrs in the draft

He's not worth a high pick for us, not at all.

The ONLY reason there's so much hype about him on this board is because he's Santana's brother, it has nothing to do with skill level.

He's not worth a high pick for us, not at all.

The ONLY reason there's so much hype about him on this board is because he's Santana's brother, it has nothing to do with skill level.

sigh...i'm not saying we should pick him...did u read what i've been trying to say? i'm just sick of people bashing him b/c they don't want him

Lol:laugh: ....

No sorry, we didnt lose to seattle becuase of our defence. Let alone lose to OAKLAND becuase of our defence. We need offense. Hopfully your notice that before draft time so when we draft a wide reciever you wont be an idiot whos on these boards screaming 'WERE DOOMED! WERE DOOMED! WE DRAFTED A WIDE RECIEVER INSTEAD OF A DEFENSIVE END! WE SUCK AT DRAFTING WIDE RECIEVERS!!!!"

Well somebody let LT run all over us and it sure wasnt the O.

Archived