Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Home Game Fan Presence

RiggoReincarnated

New Years Day, there were plenty of Skins Jerseys at the Linc. HTTR

There's a reason people are afraid to wear any jerseys but Eagles jerseys into the Linc.

Hopefully that becomes the way of the land at Fed Ex...I saw plenty of Raiders jerseys when they played earlier this year.

Whoever went to the last 2 games at fed ex vs. the cowgirls and the g-hoes, yall know it was nuts, the cowgirls game was sick from 15:00 in the 1st til 0:00 in the 4th and the giants game was almost as crazy, we had the stadium goin nuts, fed ex is the loudest stadium after those games and its only gettin louder as more people jump on the bandwagon..HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

You know, the SD game was the only game I went to that I did not have a headache after.

I don't think that intimidating fans is the way to go. Just be loud as you possibly can. I don't want to be classified in the same boat as Philly fans. They are losers with no jobs which is why they can act like a jackass during games. Those of use with real jobs/careers don't want to lose them and that's why when we go to games we aren't throwing crap at opposing fans...

Good point. I wish I could find a real job someday. They don't need jobs when it only costs $10 to park at the Linc, but thats another thread.

I don't think that intimidating fans is the way to go. Just be loud as you possibly can. I don't want to be classified in the same boat as Philly fans. They are losers with no jobs which is why they can act like a jackass during games. Those of use with real jobs/careers don't want to lose them and that's why when we go to games we aren't throwing crap at opposing fans...

I had the opportunity of being at the Seatle, Phillthy, & Cowgirls game this past season and we rock the heck out of section 442. I just hope to repeat the same this upcoming year, and I hope that every other ticket holder holds up their end each game.

I went to Linc Financial Field and wore my Skins jersey. Saw plenty of other Skins fans there too. I wasn't bothered at all and it was probably b/c we had club seats. The Eagles fans around us were quite friendly and joked around with us. They even said goodbye to us right after Sean Taylor notched the game with his fumble recovery returned for TD.

Based on the away games and non-Redskins games I've been too, I'd say we are better or about average as far as opposing fan attendence. We do have a goodly number of non-fans and anti-fans, though.

I agree. And that being said, were any of you at the playoffs game in Tampa?? There were way more Skins fans in TB than there were dallas fans at fedex in 05. I was at both so i would know. When we scored i could hear fans singing HTTR! it was great!! so im not completely against the whole selling tix on ebay thing. although less dallas, philthadelphia, and vagiants at fedex would be nice

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :bucsuck:

Archived