Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hezeahki Walker is Gay

CrypticVillain

MLSKINS, my guess is you do know one or more gay people, but for the time being they're keeping it to themselves.

Naw all the people I know are married, but come to think of it you never know people didn't know Walker was gay. But as long as they do not like me we should be cool. I would look at them funny but not as a person as my friend.

:laugh: :laugh: If somebody belives this they all to get hit in the head with a baseball thrown by Randy Johson because this is stupid. :laugh: :laugh:

Is is just me does anyone else see the irony just dripping on the board with this post? I mean making fun of a scientific study which examines genetic makeup to try and determing the causes of homosexuality (which occurs in nature BTW so it isn't a "learned: behavior). . . yet believing in an imiginary omniscent being who supposedly can ignore all known physical laws, make matter from nothing, give miraculous births, turn water into wind, manufacture bread out of nothing, come back from the dead, and everything else with no proof just faith is good, right and just?!?

I mean this is the definition of ironic isn't it? I don't know, maybe it's just me but I sure look at it this way.

Naw all the people I know are married, but come to think of it you never know people didn't know Walker was gay. But as long as they do not like me we should be cool. I would look at them funny but not as a person as my friend.

You're 17, and the only people you know are married? Far-fetched.

I mean making fun of a scientific study which examines genetic makeup to try and determing the causes of homosexuality (which occurs in nature BTW so it isn't a "learned: behavior). . . yet believing in an imiginary omniscent being who supposedly can ignore all known physical laws, make matter from nothing, give miraculous births, turn water into wind, manufacture bread out of nothing, come back from the dead, and everything else with no proof just faith is good, right and just?!?

Actually Chom, learned behaviors are not a purely human phenomenon. Not even close. That said, the majority of scientific evidence points to homosexuality being an inherent characteristic of a particular human being, not a choice.

Yeah my cousins and my friends from church. I am not in school no more I do not have many friends my age. What would you rather hang out with my friends who sells drugs and stuff.

I see. Not your average 17-year-old, so I take it back. I thought maybe you were pulling my leg.

Don't mean to double post but, this is whats wrong with christianity today. This is why Athesis and other religons do not belive. You got gay ministers sleeping with transvestites. All I can say is that the end is coming :doh: :doh:.

Dont mistake him with other Christians. I dont consider gay priests Christians. I know someone will say all sins are equal.

Actually Chom, learned behaviors are not a purely human phenomenon. Not even close.

I agree, but would you call homosexual a "learned behavior"? I don't think you would, many christians do though. The mere fact that it exists in the animal world kind of disproves the notion that it is a learned behavior, because dogs don't learn to become homosexual by watching other dogs.

That said, the majority of scientific evidence points to homosexuality being an inherent characteristic of a particular human being, not a choice.

I agree with you here too.

The research does provide "circumstantial evidence" that the X chromosome contributes to the development of male sexuality, Sandovici said. But"we still understand very little about molecular mechanisms of sexual orientation, and this seems to be rather a complicated biological puzzle."

Hmmmm.....do people ever read ALL of an article on the internet?!?!?!?

That's what I thought.

I agree, but would you call homosexual a "learned behavior"? I don't think you would, many christians do though. The mere fact that it exists in the animal world kind of disproves the notion that it is a learned behavior, because dogs don't learn to become homosexual by watching other dogs.

A dog will do your leg if you wait long enough. What does that prove?

If you have a gay dog you really got some issues.

I believe that homsexuality is wrong. Not all scientist agree that homosexuality is something you are born with, but assuming they were right that would not change my mind one bit.

Scientist might find that some people are born with a gene that makes them more likely to be violent, rapist, or murderers but ultimately that will not excuse them to act out such behavior.

A dog will do your leg if you wait long enough. What does that prove?

It's not just dogs, I used them as an example. . .

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

James Owen in London

for National Geographic News

July 23, 2004

Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it. So go the lyrics penned by U.S. songwriter Cole Porter.

Porter, who first hit it big in the 1920s, wouldn't risk parading his homosexuality in public. In his day "the birds and the bees" generally meant only one thing—sex between a male and female.

But, actually, some same-sex birds do do it. So do beetles, sheep, fruit bats, dolphins, and orangutans. Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo have been inseparable for six years now. They display classic pair-bonding behavior—entwining of necks, mutual preening, flipper flapping, and the rest. They also have sex, while ignoring potential female mates.

Wild birds exhibit similar behavior. There are male ostriches that only court their own gender, and pairs of male flamingos that mate, build nests, and even raise foster chicks.

Filmmakers recently went in search of homosexual wild animals as part of a National Geographic Ultimate Explorer documentary about the female's role in the mating game. (The film, Girl Power, will be screened in the U.S this Saturday at 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m PT on MSNBC TV.)

The team caught female Japanese macaques engaged in intimate acts which, if observed in humans, would be in the X-rated category.

"The homosexual behavior that goes on is completely baffling and intriguing," says National Geographic Ultimate Explorer correspondent, Mireya Mayor. "You would have thought females that want to be mated, especially over their fertile period, would be seeking out males."

Well, perhaps, in a roundabout way, they are seeking males, suggests primatologist Amy Parish.

She argues that female macaques may enhance their social position through homosexual intimacy which in turn influences breeding success. Parish says, "Taking something that's nonreproductive, like mounting another female—if it leads to control of a resource or acquisition of a resource or a good alliance partner, that could directly impact your reproductive success."

I believe that homsexuality is wrong. Not all scientist agree that homosexuality is something you are born with, but assuming they were right that would not change my mind one bit.

Scientist might find that some people are born with a gene that makes them more likely to be violent, rapist, or murderers but ultimately that will not excuse them to act out such behavior.

You have a name like GBrittain and you think homosexuality is wrong??? :laugh::laugh::laugh: :rotflmao:. . . .wait. . .:stop:. .got to catch breath. . .:laugh::rotflmao: :notworthy :laugh:

Tooooo funny

You have a name like GBrittain and you think homosexuality is wrong??? :laugh::laugh::laugh: :rotflmao:. . . .wait. . .:stop:. .got to catch breath. . .:laugh::rotflmao: :notworthy :laugh:

Tooooo funny

You think the letter G is that funny. Wow you are a riot. Easily entertained I see.

Some people are born gay. Just ask them. There is nothing they can do to change it.

Are you aware that there are over 10 million gay people in the USA? They're not doing it out of choice. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant.

I am not gay, but I have friends who are, and I have talked to them about this in depth.

Your attitude about homsexuality will eventually be a thing of the past, just like segregation, just like slavery, just like people who said women can't vote.

Uh it is a choice. You are not born Gay you are not born straight It is a choice you make later in life. That is almost like saying you are born a murderer, rapist, pedophile or whatever. The common link? They are all choices the person as an individual has to make.

:applause: :applause:

Uh it is a choice. You are not born Gay you are not born straight It is a choice you make later in life. That is almost like saying you are born a murderer, rapist, pedophile or whatever. The common link? They are all choices the person as an individual has to make.

Thank you, Like I said earlier whoever belives that should get in a head with a baseball thrown by Randy Johnson. But another thing. When non christians try to prove the word of God what do they turn too. Science. Some science is good ,no, some science is excellent. But when you get to the crazy stuff like cloning humans and stuff like that it is just terrible.

Thank you, Like I said earlier whoever belives that should get in a head with a baseball thrown by Randy Johnson. But another thing. When non christians try to prove the word of God what do they turn too. Science. Some science is good ,no, some science is excellent. But when you get to the crazy stuff like cloning humans and stuff like that it is just terrible.

Um, i don't think many people try to prove the word of God by turning to science - maybe try to DISprove his word.

As for religious non-christians, they turn to their own religious teachings.

Archived