Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hezeahki Walker is Gay

CrypticVillain

Make sure you say you are not a Christian a couple more times. Peter would be proud....

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 10:33).

I said it twice, because two people claimed i said i was. I refuted it twice.

Man, this is a rumor site.Hell ,I could send in somethng that said Beyonce and Clay Atkins spotted at swingers club and it'll get published.

Don't get me wrong, most of these snakeskins shoe, tailored suit wearing preachers are literally pimps .I need more than this mess.

For those of you who do not know who he is he is a Grammy Award winning Preacher. I never liked him in the first place.

Hezekiah Comes Out The Closet

Hezekiah Walker, a minister of the Pentecostal faith and one of the most renowned Black ministers in America, has left his cloth in dramatic fashion. Due to a controversial life of secret homosexuality, Walker has come out of the closet during an extremely bitter divorce from his longtime wife Monique Walker.

According to affiliates close to the family, Monique had long feared there was another side to her husbands sexuality and suspected that her thoughts were confirmed when her husband infected her with a sexually transmitted disease. After confronting Hezekiah about the disease, he fessed up and admitted to carrying on an affair with a man who lives as a transvestite. Sources also said that Walker forced his wife and children from their home so that he could live together with his gay lover.

Walker's Down-Low lifestyle even more unbelievable because he is one of the biggest Pastors that is totally against gay life. The Grammy Winning Pastor is expected to step down from his post officially next month.

that's crazy. i'm not going to judge the guy but it must be difficult being homosexual and serving God in a leadership position. regardless if being gay is wrong or not, he went about this the wrong way. giving his wife an STD and booting his family out the house to live with someone else....bad moves.

Oh yeah, do you want to tell us something.

You can not be gay and Love God, you can be gay and know God but if you truly loved God you would not be gay.

Some people are born gay. Just ask them. There is nothing they can do to change it.

Are you aware that there are over 10 million gay people in the USA? They're not doing it out of choice. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant.

I am not gay, but I have friends who are, and I have talked to them about this in depth.

Your attitude about homsexuality will eventually be a thing of the past, just like segregation, just like slavery, just like people who said women can't vote.

Make sure you say you are not a Christian a couple more times. Peter would be proud....

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 10:33).

Let me get this straight. Someone tells rincewind he's a pretty sucky Christian. He replies that he's not a Christian. You post saying that he's a sucky Christian. He replies that he's not a Christian. And then you pull a quote from the Bible out?

Why would he care what the Bible says if he's not a Christian?

The only thing I hate is when people believe the nonsense you just wrote. Egg on the face of the church? That's egg on the face of this particular minister. Who's the liar here? Who threw his kids and wife out of the home? Who had the affair? He did, not the Church. This isn't a Christian issue, this a morality issue. Obviously we know where his morals are.

As for Gays of faith; I'd say it's better to be Gay and have faith in God than to be straight and not.

...and who endorsed this clown? Who followed him and treated him like a wiseman and took advice from him?

Let me get this straight. Someone tells rincewind he's a pretty sucky Christian. He replies that he's not a Christian. You post saying that he's a sucky Christian. He replies that he's not a Christian. And then you pull a quote from the Bible out?

:laugh:

I was wondering if I was the only one who caught that.

Thanks guys! I was wondering if i was taking crazy pills. :laugh:

Know I caught that too.

...and who endorsed this clown? Who followed him and treated him like a wiseman?

I never liked cus, I thought his semons were written by somebody else and his music is worst. And I do not know about that being born gay thing. If it is true hey, I guess that there is a chance that a;; of us could have been gay. If there is somebody who can post me a link of being born gay I will appreciate it.

You know what how about this, if there is a gay person on Extreme Skins tell us what is really up. We can speculate all we want but unless we hear it from the horses mouth we will never understand. I do not know any gay people, and I got nothing against gay people I just do not like thier choice of lifestyle, oh and lets not get it twisted lesbians are included too. If you do not want people to know you are gay PM me or something because I want to get ot the bottom of this.

You know what how about this, if there is a gay person on Extreme Skins tell us what is really up. We can speculate all we want but unless we hear it from the horses mouth we will never understand. I do not know any gay people, and I got nothing against gay people I just do not like thier choice of lifestyle, oh and lets not get it twisted lesbians are included too. If you do not want people to know you are gay PM me or something because I want to get ot the bottom of this.

We have an Extremeskins Swinger....

You are very open-minded. That's a good way to be.

:applause:

You are very open-minded. That's a good way to be.

:applause:

Thank you, I do not want people to think that I hate gay people, I have repesct for all humans. We live on the earth where we have differences all the time. I don't want to be looked as a gay hater. I want to be looked at as somebody who understands. I am not syaing that everybody should just fall on thier knees and worship God becasue I say so, I am trying to get people to understand God and if they choose not to follow that is thiere choice. Who am I to look at somebody lower then me we are all humans.

I think the concept of one person's beliefs representing those of an entire group is both dangerous and also has an enormous potential for falsity and/or mischaracterization. If a gay person decides to speak up, then that is the voice of just that gay person and not of gay people in general. Keep that in mind whenever you hear a perspective on anything from any minority group. No one member represents the views of all who may share that particular person's minority characteristic.

I think the concept of one person's beliefs representing those of an entire group is both dangerous and also has an enormous potential for falsity and/or mischaracterization. If a gay person decides to speak up, then that is the voice of just that gay person and not of gay people in general. Keep that in mind whenever you hear a perspective on anything from any minority group. No one member represents the views of all who may share that particular person's minority characteristic.

Correct, but wouldn't help the understand the gay population a little more then we do now.

Archived