Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hezeahki Walker is Gay

CrypticVillain

For those of you who do not know who he is he is a Grammy Award winning Preacher. I never liked him in the first place.

Hezekiah Comes Out The Closet

Hezekiah Walker, a minister of the Pentecostal faith and one of the most renowned Black ministers in America, has left his cloth in dramatic fashion. Due to a controversial life of secret homosexuality, Walker has come out of the closet during an extremely bitter divorce from his longtime wife Monique Walker.

According to affiliates close to the family, Monique had long feared there was another side to her husbands sexuality and suspected that her thoughts were confirmed when her husband infected her with a sexually transmitted disease. After confronting Hezekiah about the disease, he fessed up and admitted to carrying on an affair with a man who lives as a transvestite. Sources also said that Walker forced his wife and children from their home so that he could live together with his gay lover.

Walker's Down-Low lifestyle even more unbelievable because he is one of the biggest Pastors that is totally against gay life. The Grammy Winning Pastor is expected to step down from his post officially next month.

I'm sorry, but i love this kind of ****. Don't get me wrong, its DEAD WRONG that he was cheating on his wife. But i always love egg on the face of the church when it comes to this issue. I for one believe you can be gay AND love the Lord.

Oh yeah, do you want to tell us something.

You can not be gay and Love God, you can be gay and know God but if you truly loved God you would not be gay.

Oh yeah, do you want to tell us something.

You can not be gay and Love God, you can be gay and know God but if you truly loved God you would not be gay.

And ladies and gentlemen exhibit # 1 of 250385 that i do not attend church. I thought God loved all of his children? Are you saying God made a mistake by allowing some people to be gay?

By the way i am happily married (to a woman). ;)

I'm sorry, but i love this kind of ****. Don't get me wrong, its DEAD WRONG that he was cheating on his wife. But i always love egg on the face of the church when it comes to this issue. I for one believe you can be gay AND love the Lord.

The only thing I hate is when people believe the nonsense you just wrote. Egg on the face of the church? That's egg on the face of this particular minister. Who's the liar here? Who threw his kids and wife out of the home? Who had the affair? He did, not the Church. This isn't a Christian issue, this a morality issue. Obviously we know where his morals are.

As for Gays of faith; I'd say it's better to be Gay and have faith in God than to be straight and not.

And ladies and gentlemen exhibit # 1 of 250385 that i do not attend church. I thought God loved all of his children? Are you saying God made a mistake by allowing some people to be gay?

God Loves satan but dose that mean he will get back in heaven. You do not know nothing about christianity do you.

By the way whoever think being gay is cool with God read this.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c040.html

The only thing I hate is when people believe the nonsense you just wrote. Egg on the face of the church? That's egg on the face of this particular minister. Who's the liar here? Who threw his kids and wife out of the home? Who had the affair? He did, not the Church. This isn't a Christian issue, this a morality issue. Obviously we know where his morals are.

As for Gays of faith; I'd say it's better to be Gay and have faith in God than to be straight and not.

Kinda agree with you to a point, Because if you are gay and you truly want to changed then you have the realationship with Gid for that to happen. If you are gay and love God and do not want to change that is just an oxymoron.

First - i said i in no way agree with what he did to his wife, but that is another issue.

To me its egg on the church's face (also) because of their hardline stance against gay people. Yet, a gay person was an active leader in their community and they didn't even realize. If being gay was so awful how could they have ever followed his example? Do they really find THAT blindly?

I thought God loved all of his children? Are you saying God made a mistake by allowing some people to be gay?

Perfect example just perfect

Rincewind, you have a son he walks up and tells you that he is gay what is your first reaction. Then follow up that first reaction with thought that that is your son and even though he and yuou disagree on this one thing dosen't mean you do not still love him.

I'm in the same boat with you.... Dude is wrong for cheating on his wife ....

As someone who is friends with a few gay people - I've battled what I have been taught and what I know is right in my heart. I'm a confirmed Catholic and have been for about 10 years. Catholicism was presented to me as a child and I had NO OPTION but to accept it.

I don't have a problem with people being gay. I don't have bad feelings or wish ill intent on gay people. I've been taught (according to my religion) that being gay is unacceptable and just plain wrong. But, I don't believe that what so ever.

MLSKINS - you're looking at a Christian website ... which is going to be swayed to the Christian perspective ... which believes that homosexuality is 100% wrong. It's fine that you believe that ... or that you follow that ... or whatever, but to me, it's all about having a personal relationship with God.

I don't feel the need to go to church ... or to repent my sins by reciting the rosary ... or by confessing my sins to a priest. I firmly believe that I am choosing my own destiny and that I AM 100% okay by having a personal relationship with God without the interference of the church.

Just my opinion ...

Perfect example just perfect

Rincewind, you have a son he walks up and tells you that he is gay what is your first reaction. Then follow up that first reaction with thought that that is your son and even though he and yuou disagree on this one thing dosen't mean you do not still love him.

First thought - We're moving to San Fran!

Seriously, why do you say i would disagree with him? I would have NO problem with having a gay son. Also, you are the one who said God didn't love gay people - so you are actually arguing for my point.

For those of you who do not know who he is he is a Grammy Award winning Preacher. I never liked him in the first place.

Hezekiah Comes Out The Closet

Hezekiah Walker, a minister of the Pentecostal faith and one of the most renowned Black ministers in America, has left his cloth in dramatic fashion. Due to a controversial life of secret homosexuality, Walker has come out of the closet during an extremely bitter divorce from his longtime wife Monique Walker.

According to affiliates close to the family, Monique had long feared there was another side to her husbands sexuality and suspected that her thoughts were confirmed when her husband infected her with a sexually transmitted disease. After confronting Hezekiah about the disease, he fessed up and admitted to carrying on an affair with a man who lives as a transvestite. Sources also said that Walker forced his wife and children from their home so that he could live together with his gay lover.

Walker's Down-Low lifestyle even more unbelievable because he is one of the biggest Pastors that is totally against gay life. The Grammy Winning Pastor is expected to step down from his post officially next month.

Dude, post a link, or quit snatching rumors from www.blackvoices.com.

First - i said i in no way agree with what he did to his wife, but that is another issue.

To me its egg on the church's face (also) because of their hardline stance against gay people. Yet, a gay person was an active leader in their community and they didn't even realize. If being gay was so awful how could they have ever followed his example? Do they really find THAT blindly?

What does blindness have to do with it? Just because he is gay doesn't mean that he doesn't know the bible. You could be a murderer and unless you TOLD people, how would you know?

I find it ironic that a Christian that is leniant to one extent, is less so towards another. You'll defend gays, but then bash church-goers because you don't believe going to church is necessary? Or is it because you don't agree with them on an issue?

First thought - We're moving to San Fran!

Seriously, why do you say i would disagree with him? I would have NO problem with having a gay son. Also, you are the one who said God didn't love gay people - so you are actually arguing for my point.

Moving to San Fran, just got back from there it is not the gay people you have to worry about it is the thugs and criminals I ran into.

When did I say God didn't love gay people, He loves all his creations and I am not a Minister or nothing,for real I ony been seriously in church for bout 4 years. But all I do know is that nobody is perfect, sometimes I still slip and do something I shouldn't do. But I am working on it. When I was 13 I did not believe church people was real, I thought that they were fakes but I am telling you once you expirecence it for yourself it is something you will never forget. but I gotta go I will see what yah drum up when I get home.

What does blindness have to do with it? Just because he is gay doesn't mean that he doesn't know the bible. You could be a murderer and unless you TOLD people, how would you know?

I find it ironic that a Christian that is leniant to one extent, is less so towards another. You'll defend gays, but then bash church-goers because you don't believe going to church is necessary? Or is it because you don't agree with them on an issue?

Where in the WORLD did you deduce that i am a christian? And i never bashed church-goers.

Moving to San Fran, just got back from there it is not the gay people you have to worry about it is the thugs and criminals I ran into.

When did I say God didn't love gay people, He loves all his creations and I am not a Minister or nothing,for real I ony been seriously in church for bout 4 years. But all I do know is that nobody is perfect, sometimes I still slip and do something I shouldn't do. But I am working on it. When I was 13 I did not believe church people was real, I thought that they were fakes but I am telling you once you expirecence it for yourself it is something you will never forget. but I gotta go I will see what yah drum up when I get home.

Sorry, you didn't say he didn't love them. You said 'he wasn't cool with them.'

Archived