Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tricks for Falling Asleep

zoony

rincewind, I think the man is trying to give you instruction, perhaps a demonstration. Ya know I've heard about these pocket pool players that

prefer "away games" :laugh:

Yeah, this isn't going to help my case against you thinking i'm gay. :doh:

edit: at least you got my name right this time. :cheers:

I liked Denis Leary more the first time - when he was called Bill Hicks. :D

I think Dennis Leary is better then Bill Hicks was. Some of the jokes were similar and there was the whole he stole jokes crap, but if you listen to the NyQuil bit, Lewis Blacks sounds similar to Dennis Leary. Doesn't make him any less funny.

I do....good to see someone recognized it! Genius I tell ya...genius...

Man...I had that entire CD pretty much memorized verbatim when I was in middle school. That CD was effing funny.

"Real men eat their steaks raw. Just bring the cow over, I'll cut off what I want to eat and RIDE the rest home!!"

:laugh:

Sorry Mick -- not trying to hijack. Reading does the trick for me as well. Doesn't have to be a boring book, but it helps.

Ah...pish posh. Every comedian steals from other people. Pretty much every stand-up routine you hear has something that Red Fox or Richard Pryor already said...:2cents:

Yeah, but there are whole bits that Leary stole from Hicks - not to mention his demeanor. Plus, i hate all that stupid cigarette stuff Leary does.

I don't think Leary stole Hicks demeanor. They have a different approach IMO. Isn't cigarrette stuff all Hicks did? It seems that was like 90% of his routine, whereas Leary did more on how he is an A-hole.

I don't mean the jokes about cigs. I mean the whole hard puffs and using it to signify a punchline.

Yeah, but there are whole bits that Leary stole from Hicks - not to mention his demeanor. Plus, i hate all that stupid cigarette stuff Leary does.

Trust me...watch some old Richard Pryor stand-up, and you'll say to yourself man, did Tucker, Murphy, Rock, etc. come up with any of their own stuff?? :laugh:

Trust me...watch some old Richard Pryor stand-up, and you'll say to yourself man, did Tucker, Murphy, Rock, etc. come up with any of their own stuff?? :laugh:

:applause:

yup, and Eddie Murphy never even hid the fact his role model was Richard Pryor. He even did the bit how he talked to Richard Pryor about Bill Cosby coming down on him.

Tucker? He's an actor, not a stand-up. I think Murphy is pretty original. And i understand there are similarities between comics. Foxx -> Pryor -> Murphy. Just not a big fan of Leary, and he seems to have ripped of one of the all-time greats; not to mention THE most underrated comic of all-time.

Tucker? He's an actor, not a stand-up. I think Murphy is pretty original. And i understand there are similarities between comics. Foxx -> Pryor -> Murphy. Just not a big fan of Leary, and he seems to have ripped of one of the all-time greats; not to mention THE most underrated comic of all-time.

Hicks was not all that great. I thought he was funny at first, then the more I listened to him, the more I just didn't like him anymore. It was always the same thing.

Archived