Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember Portis' first carry as a Redskin??

DieselPwr44

How many Games this year?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many Games this year?

• 0 Screw Angelos. Boycotting still
    • 0 I don't live here, man.
    • 1-2 Such a great park, I'll see one or two
    • 3-8 A few, plus Tejada B12 night is in April!
    • 9-15 Go O's!
    • 30+ My company has tickets. I come for the wine and cheese
    • 81 I need help!

What, do you think age has crept up on him after one season? :doh: He is still just as fast as he was when we first picked him up. he's like 25 or 26. You talk about him like he's 40 years old out there running and getting ready to break a hip. What next Campbell has arthritis in his throwing shoulder?! :laugh:

I'm not talking about his age being the problem. I was referring to the weight he put on. You can't tell me he isn't a lot heavier now than he was then.

We need to use that play more often... it was a good play by Portis becuase you saw he was suppose to go one way becuase the FullBack was headed that way, Which pulled the defence over towards that direction and Portis went to the left and was gone. And Awfull play turned REALLY REALLY good.

:cheers:

portis went to the RIGHT :doh:

We need to use that play more often... it was a good play by Portis becuase you saw he was suppose to go one way becuase the FullBack was headed that way, Which pulled the defence over towards that direction and Portis went to the left and was gone. And Awfull play turned REALLY REALLY good.

:cheers:

we did it a number of times this season, I can think of 2 or 3 TD runs where Portis started one way, then took it the other way for 6

Yes that was amazing, I thought that it was going to be our year the second after that play. Then of course we went on to display some of the worst offensive performances in the history of the NFL.

Yeah...I think every Skin fan felt the same way!! :laugh: It was so promising, then such a let down when the rest of the season turned so sour...:(

Oh well...this past year makes up for it 10-fold!! :D :D :D

Who could forget that? "WELCOME TO WASHINGTON!!!!"

I love CP....watching his highlights always makes me laugh b/c he does funny dance moves at the end and it's also hilarious watching him beat up guys twice his size to protect Mark or pave the way for wrs.....

We need to use that play more often... it was a good play by Portis becuase you saw he was suppose to go one way becuase the FullBack was headed that way, Which pulled the defence over towards that direction and Portis went to the left and was gone. And Awfull play turned REALLY REALLY good

Hmm maybe, but it looked like a textbook counter to me. I doubt that the play was supposed to go left because u saw the right tackle and guard delibrately pull the D line to the left. Why would the block the defenders to the direction portis was supposed to run. The blockers pulled their men left, portis started left to get the defense to bite. THey bit, and he countered into open feild

I dont think any of you enjoyed that quite like i did. I moved with portis to washington(yes i was a donkey fan) All i heard was its the system, portis isnt that good, we got the better of the deal. When i saw him hit the hole i knew he was gone. I jumped up and almost gave myself a heart attack. The next day i tormented all the doubters. i loved it thanks for letting me see that again GO PORTIS!

Archived