Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who truly watches college football?

MoDaddy

I'm just curious to know how many posters are a) passionate, B) casual, or c) not college football fans. I know many prefer the NFL over college, but it's draft season and we have a lot of threads about favored picks so if you all would oblige...

1. Do you follow college football passionately, casually, not all, or just your team passionately?

2. What is your favorite school/alma mater?

My answers:

1. I'm a college football freak

2. Florida State University

a) passionate - Roll Tide!! I grew up in DC and follow the Skins big time but I bleed Crimson.

We play FSU in 2007 in Jacksonville, should be on ESPN gameday. I don't know what ya'll look like in '07 but as always should be hyped up pretty well. The Tide will have Junior QB and a better D than '06. We rebuild next year but should be ready for ya'll in '07; seriously looking forward to it.

1. Do you follow college football passionately, casually, not all, or just your team passionately?

My answers:

O GOD...WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM...I watch college football....PASSIONATE FAN...hardcore..w/e u wanna call it..and I looooooooooooooooove my boys from Miami :silly:

I'm just curious to know how many posters are a) passionate, B) casual, or c) not college football fans. I know many prefer the NFL over college, but it's draft season and we have a lot of threads about favored picks so if you all would oblige...

My answers:

im a huge college football fan. i watch and research teams and players constantly. its different for me because i dont have a team like i do in the nfl i watch more for entertainment and i follow players more than teams.

a) passionate - Roll Tide!! I grew up in DC and follow the Skins big time but I bleed Crimson.

We play FSU in 2007 in Jacksonville, should be on ESPN gameday. I don't know what ya'll look like in '07 but as always should be hyped up pretty well. The Tide will have Junior QB and a better D than '06. We rebuild next year but should be ready for ya'll in '07; seriously looking forward to it.

Yeah, buddy, should be a good one. We SHOULD be locked and loaded in '07, as we should this year, but we are still a very young team. Our '07 schedule is going to be a killer...we've never backed down from a tough non-conference opponent. Glad to see Alabama willing to schedule FSU -- should be good. Ol' Auburn BACKED out of their games with us right after Terry Bowden left. I'm looking forward to it too; I'm going to try to be there.

can't wait until labor day! :silly: i swear it's a curse when we play each other....always a freaking fg...and this year...we didn't even get to kick it!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

For once it went our way. I'll take it though. Anything to get that monkey off of the back. Labor day, baby!

Archived