Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HAPPY BIRTHDAY honorary_hog!!

georgiaredskin

Haha...I wasn't gonna do the gratuitous "happy birthday to me" thread (sorry Tom) but I shoulda known you would. Thanks.

Now, can we lock this thread and delete it, so everyone doesn't know I'm as old as you? :silly:

Here's a big Philly fan BOOOOOOOOOOO to that remark. Stick with me son, in my wise old age, and I will teach you a thing or two about a thing or two. :D

Haha...I wasn't gonna do the gratuitous "happy birthday to me" thread (sorry Tom) but I shoulda known you would. Thanks.

Now, can we lock this thread and delete it, so everyone doesn't know I'm as old as you? :silly:

"Old as...." ( steps away from h.h.). :paranoid: Well. So much for the spirit of things good karma Happy B-day remark. I'll just be over here calling 911. :silly:

Old! I've got cars, Lp's, t-shirts, and drunk stories older than you :laugh:

Sweet! Let's hear about them...in that order! :D

I don't sideline your b-day thread (happy birthday btw) I got a '70 442 convertible (frame off resto) and a '65 chev. 1 ton flatbed duelie.

Several Hendrix, Steve Miller, CSNY, Chicago, Allman Bros........too many to list. I've got some old "hang ten" and "hobbie surf board" t-s

77212-M32046L.jpg

and the story I told in the "drunk" thread was circa 1973. Feel better now? :laugh:

I don't sideline your b-day thread (happy birthday btw) I got a '70 442 convertible (frame off resto) and a '65 chev. 1 ton flatbed duelie.

Several Hendrix, Steve Miller, CSNY, Chicago, Allman Bros........too many to list. I've got some old "hang ten" and "hobbie surf board" t-s

77212-M32046L.jpg

and the story I told in the "drunk" thread was circa 1973. Feel better now? :laugh:

Nice classic autos, I'd like to have the time (and money) to do some resto work myself. I had a '65 Mustang hardtop, straight-six, that I was working on. But I ran out of both time and money. :( However, I may be about to become a Chebby fan myself. I've gotta 2005 Mustang that's already had to have a new engine, and might need another. Sucks. :mad:

Anyway, your taste in music seems pretty good too. How-eh-vuh (as Steven A. Smith would say) you should let the wife dress you my friend. :laugh:

Archived