Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you ..... for .....?

28rdsknsfn28

Thought I would try a "game" thread. All you have to do is answer the previous yes/no question and then ask your own. The only rule will be REMEMBER KIDS COULD BE IN HERE.

Would you wear Cowboy gear (head to toe) for a solid week for 2 tickets to a Cowboy/Redskin game? You would be able to pick any seats in the stadium and would NOT have to wear the Cowboy stuff at the game.

No...

Would you die for your freedom(s)? (Particulary interested in all the folks who argue that their freedoms are being stolen and that the current "America" isn't what the founders intended)

Nope, even though my forfaters did, I could not do it I think there are more important things then physical freedom, I thik there is something better for us.

Would you Sky Dive out of an air plane for nothing.? If not, would you do it for 1 Mil?

Nope, even though my forfaters did, I could not do it I think there are more important things then physical freedom, I thik there is something better for us.

Would you Sky Dive out of an air plane for nothing.? If not, would you do it for 1 Mil?

Yes, already did it. But for a million, Id say I wouldnt then do it.

Would you climb Mt. Everest for a Klondike bar?

Archived