Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN just showed Seattle Highlights

EnFoRcEr_uPu

Am I the only Skins fan rooting for the Seahawks tomorrow?

I felt their schedule was rather weak also, but they proved themselves, in particular their defense, in the playoffs.

They're the best team in the NFC this year and earned their Super Bowl appearence. I hope they rout the Steelers so I can say that the Skins (losing by "only" 10 to these guys) are the 2nd best team in the NFL. :D

Blah blah blah. If you'd have beaten us, you could be there instead of us. But you didn't.

(edit) As a matter of fact, if you'd have beaten the Raiders, you'd have been seeded higher, and probably taken the division and had a home game!

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

I'm very interested to see what happens with this game. I believe this game could be the defining moment of Alexanders career, good or bad. If he stands up to the very physical Steeler defense I think Seattle has a very good chance to win. If he wilts I think the Steelers could win big.

Seattle has a very good team, if they can count on Alexander to show up in the big game against a very physical opponent.

Blah blah blah. If you'd have beaten us, you could be there instead of us. But you didn't.

(edit) As a matter of fact, if you'd have beaten the Raiders, you'd have been seeded higher, and probably taken the division and had a home game!

Actually, you can blame the seeding on the refs in Tampa.

blah blah blah ur self, maybe the NFL should replace Dallas with u guys in our division, lets see who goes 13-3 then at best u would go 3-3 in the division

the Bus and the Steelers are gonna whup ur sorry Seahawks by at least 14 in less than 24 hours

:seahawksu

As much as i hate it, you are exactly right. You went out and beat us and defeated an "on fire" carolina team and completely eliminated the #1 receiver in football from the game. Congrats on getting there and of course they are gonna get the highlights, they are one of TWO teams left in the race for the championship, what else did you expect???

That being said, the steelers may be my favorite AFC team so the fun stops later today BlueTalon, they are a better more physical team and jerramy stevens dug himself a 6 foot hole. I'm not sure if anyone could stop the steelers right now.

Actually, you can blame the seeding on the refs in Tampa.
You might be right about that, but the fact remains you didn't do what was required earlier in that game to be up enough to where a bad call wouldn't matter. And you still lost to the Raiders.
blah blah blah ur self, maybe the NFL should replace Dallas with u guys in our division, lets see who goes 13-3 then at best u would go 3-3 in the division

the Bus and the Steelers are gonna whup ur sorry Seahawks by at least 14 in less than 24 hours

Well, we went 3-1 in your division this year, and it could have been 4-0 had the ball not hit the upright. (Please note: I am not saying we "should have" won that game.) Either way, that's a better record than the 3-3 you say we'd get.
As much as i hate it, you are exactly right. You went out and beat us and defeated an "on fire" carolina team and completely eliminated the #1 receiver in football from the game. Congrats on getting there and of course they are gonna get the highlights, they are one of TWO teams left in the race for the championship, what else did you expect???
Thanks for the acknowledgement.

That being said, the steelers may be my favorite AFC team so the fun stops later today BlueTalon, they are a better more physical team and jerramy stevens dug himself a 6 foot hole. I'm not sure if anyone could stop the steelers right now.
Sorry to say this, but the Steelers being your favorite AFC team isn't going to help them win the game. Porter won't be seeing much of Stevens other than the back of his jersey as he scores. Porter will be going against Walter Jones, which means you won't be hearing much from him diring the game.

However, I'd love to see him (Porter) get pancaked by Jones, and then see Stevens come up and ask him if he wants to tap out.

This SB reminds me of the Rams-Pats game. Everybody picked the Rams in that game and we all know what happened. Everybody's picking Pittsburgh in this one and I think it's going to be the Rams-Pats all over again, except the Seahawks will win by more than a FG.

Sorry to say this, but the Steelers being your favorite AFC team isn't going to help them win the game. Porter won't be seeing much of Stevens other than the back of his jersey as he scores. Porter will be going against Walter Jones, which means you won't be hearing much from him diring the game.

However, I'd love to see him (Porter) get pancaked by Jones, and then see Stevens come up and ask him if he wants to tap out.

haha i know that has nothing to do with helping them win the game, obviously it didnt do anything when the skins played you guys (at least not in the playoffs :D ) but you can't honestly believe stevens to be able to compete with porter do you??? Walter Jones is about as good as it gets at his position BUT you can say that about a lot of offensive players that go up against guys like porter, freeney, or even your own guys like wistrom.

The truth is, the o-line is already at a disadvantage and on their heels, and defensive guys like these guys are just freaks and there is no real "shutting them down." You will hear about porter because he is just everywhere and if he doesnt rack up the stats, others will because porter will be such a big focus. I like the seahawks, honestly i do but i just can't see them winning today even with all biasedness aside. Good luck today and we all know that the best team will win, whoever that may be.

:cheers:

haha i know that has nothing to do with helping them win the game, obviously it didnt do anything when the skins played you guys (at least not in the playoffs :D ) but you can't honestly believe stevens to be able to compete with porter do you??? Walter Jones is about as good as it gets at his position BUT you can say that about a lot of offensive players that go up against guys like porter, freeney, or even your own guys like wistrom.

The truth is, the o-line is already at a disadvantage and on their heels, and defensive guys like these guys are just freaks and there is no real "shutting them down." You will hear about porter because he is just everywhere and if he doesnt rack up the stats, others will because porter will be such a big focus. I like the seahawks, honestly i do but i just can't see them winning today even with all biasedness aside. Good luck today and we all know that the best team will win, whoever that may be.

:cheers:

The best team usually wins, but certainly not always.

Is anyone else getting SICK of hearing about how they are "SO GOOD" and yet EVERY play they show is against a team with 6 wins? For gods sake, Houston, San Fran, St.Louis, Arizona, Green Bay...?? I hope the Steelers make wine out of these guys with their cleates!

IMO all of the NFC teams that made it to the playoff sucked... TB, Redskins, and Seattle and Giants. Seattle deserved to go... and the did lose the SB but they are the NFC champions.

I agree.

IMO all of the NFC teams that made it to the playoff sucked... TB, Redskins, and Seattle and Giants. Seattle deserved to go... and the did lose the SB but they are the NFC champions.

All the teams in the playoffs sucked?????

Put the crack pipe down and step away...call 911 and they will take you to see the nice men in their attractive white jackets.

All the teams in the playoffs sucked?????

Put the crack pipe down and step away...call 911 and they will take you to see the nice men in their attractive white jackets.

All the NFC teams were pretty mediocre you must admit.

I think Seattle has proven themselves, and people should stop hating them. They beat Carolina in the playoffs. They beat the Redskins. They've beaten a whole lot of other teams too. I don't think they're that great, but you can't really argue that any other NFC team is better than them.

I love the Redskins, but guess what, Seattle beat us when it counted.

Archived