Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the Chris Cooley fans that need cheering up...

RunClintonRun

Man, it is impossible to find a good jersey that fits like that. They are all too big, even if you buy the smallest size available and they are meant for men, so it's hard to get them to have any sort of shape at all. I look like I'm swimming in my jersey, and I'm not nearly as tiny as she is.

If you work in retail and fitted a mannequin or watched a photo shot. Usually the alterations are made to clothes to fit the model.

If i had to guess, its a regular women's jersey but they probably pinned it in the back so it fits really tight and tapers

speaking of cris cooley and girls, what ever happend in that hole cheer leader bussiness at the beggining of the yr?

At the end of the Dec Dallas game, Cooley went over to the stands and hugged two women. The second one was a blonde who looked a LOT like Christie O. So, I guess they are still "friends". If you have the game on tape, check it out.

At the end of the Dec Dallas game, Cooley went over to the stands and hugged two women. The second one was a blonde who looked a LOT like Christie O. So, I guess they are still "friends". If you have the game on tape, check it out.

dude you know damn well that he is still tappin that

Archived