Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the Chris Cooley fans that need cheering up...

RunClintonRun

Are you people kidding me? I have officially seen it all! How on earth can you criticize a hot-looking girl like that! She's a 10 and the Cooley Jersey makes her a 12.

Sheesh! I live in SO CA where there are beautiful women everywhere and that girl would fit in just nicely.....doesn't EVERYONE have veins in their arms? If she's tiny in comparison to the ball- even better. She'll never be a big, fat pig- which is a plus as well....

You guys are so used to criticizing some of the idiotic posts on this site- that you found flaws in this hor chick in a Cooley jersey. Unreal.

Are you people kidding me? I have officially seen it all! How on earth can you criticize a hot-looking girl like that! She's a 10 and the Cooley Jersey makes her a 12.

Sheesh! I live in SO CA where there are beautiful women everywhere and that girl would fit in just nicely.....doesn't EVERYONE have veins in their arms? If she's tiny in comparison to the ball- even better. She'll never be a big' date=' fat pig- which is a plus as well....

You guys are so used to criticizing some of the idiotic posts on this site- that you found flaws in this hor chick in a Cooley jersey. Unreal.[/quote']

One too many trips to the Starbucks today buddy? :rolleyes:

Sheesh! I live in SO CA where there are beautiful women everywhere and that girl would fit in just nicely.....doesn't EVERYONE have veins in their arms? If she's tiny in comparison to the ball- even better. She'll never be a big' date=' fat pig- which is a plus as well....

You guys are so used to criticizing some of the idiotic posts on this site- that you found flaws in this hor chick in a Cooley jersey. Unreal.[/quote']

Well I think she's beautiful.

not to draw attention away from other areas, but did anybody else notice the veins popping out of her arm!

It just means two things, she actually works out to stay in shape (instead of being on the Lindsey Lohan diet) and it was warm. Those of you who are in shape and lift know what I'm talking about.

Archived