Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Fit RB?

Bhutanibeast

Over the last few years, I always thought Jamal Lewis's running style would be perfect for Joe Gibb's system. Kind of like a G Riggs with lots of speed. That said he doesn't have the right character, but just on his on field performance I think he is a great fit. (Last year was not great, because he was playing scared, but just based on style, I like him.)

Out of every RB in the NFL, who do you think best suits the running style that Joe Gibbs wants?

Uh, Clinton Portis? The mans a beast and good in every aspect of the game. Plus hes from THE U!!!

Id love to see Steven Davis back as a short down back. I know he's been bit by the injury bug but I wouldnt use him that much anyway, just in short yardage situations.

Yea, he may be a little Injury Prone now and may be to old to be a every down back while Clinton might be out(doubt it though, the mans tough). He is still an effective short yardage back and his 12 touchdowns this season proved it. Except wed only use Stephen Davis on 3rd down short yardage plays, not Touchdowns, Touchdowns are for Clinton:D

Archived