Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show your best ink

Bonef1de

BTW- love your ink...nice stuff. I want to add a asian influence type dragon with a geisha to my calf...great stuff tho. :applause: :logo:

Yeah I went with the traditional oriental design for my dragon, but i wanted more hyper, graffitti style lines, so we did a new take on a traditional piece. We still have to get the fire done, and the flowers, and the beard and claws, then he is putting a blue and black background behind it all.

No pics of the geisha on your calf?

No pics of the geisha on your calf?

no...thats my next project, I need to get a really good artist. I'd like to somehow work the chinese dragon around the geisha. I have an idea, but Im not artist. Plus I'm thinking its going to be hard to find someone who does really good dragons and really good geishas. I'd like to have a lot of dragons that eventually all flow into each other in some way...:cheers: :logo:

Jason Camford from Fresh Tattoo in West Falls Church is a good one if you are in the Nova area, Seven Corners exactly. Yeah, I am thinking of a pagoda theme for the half sleeve on my left arm, but thats down a couple pieces on my priority list.

Jason Camford from Fresh Tattoo in West Falls Church is a good one if you are in the Nova area, Seven Corners exactly. Yeah, I am thinking of a pagoda theme for the half sleeve on my left arm, but thats down a couple pieces on my priority list.

I may PM ya once I'm ready to get more info on him. I dont mind the drive if its good work. Thanks:logo:

I just got my 2nd tattoo yesterday, its Kanji and it says Respect. I plan on going back tomorrow to get a snake...shows how addicted I am.

Go to Ambrotos in Silver Spring...avoid Inkers in Shady Grove because they are so overpriced.

• 2 months later...

Zombie thread Rising from the grave emot-zombie.pngemot-zombie.png:):)

Just had work started today on my new Tattoo.

It's to commemorate my 30th Birthday which was earlier this year & I used it to cover up an old Tattoo which I didnt think looked right any more.

I went from this...

DSC00087-1.jpg

To this...

DSCF0270.jpg

It's currently a work in progress & will be completed in about 3 weeks.

I was in the chair for just under 4hrs today.

It was done completley freehand & took about 1.5hrs to draw the basic outline & actual Tattoo design then the next 2 & a bit to tattoo the outline & colour over the original tatoo.

The finished article will be shaded to give it a 3D look.

Now I'm not ashamed to admit it REALLY hurt in places...especially at the top of the shoulder (I'm a boney fecker) & when she coloured over the original tattoo.

I'm really pleased with how it's come out so far & cant wait to see what it looks like finished.

Anyway just thought I'd share.

Neil

Pretty cool, but guys who get tribal on their arms don't usually have noodle ams. :laugh:

j/k

Right you Outside now :laugh: :laugh: J/K

No I know but the Girl was brilliant & she has really managed to follow the flow of my "noodle arms" & traced the muscle outline well so should I actually bulk up it will look even better :D :D

Neil

Just curious, how come you didn't just finish it in one sitting?

BTW, big improvement.

I met a new artist today while I was out. Seems he had a shop in Fairfax for like 15 years, and closed down a few years back to start something new. Guess he really misses it and is opening a new shop back up in about 3 weeks. He had some fantastic work done on himself, so I am looking forward to checking the place out when it opens.

BTW, big improvement.

I met a new artist today while I was out. Seems he had a shop in Fairfax for like 15 years, and closed down a few years back to start something new. Guess he really misses it and is opening a new shop back up in about 3 weeks. He had some fantastic work done on himself, so I am looking forward to checking the place out when it opens.

Thanks it is a huge improvement.

The reason we didnt finish up was basically just because I couldnt actually take anymore.

Some of it was really painful & I just fancied taking a proper break so decided to call it a day & finish up in 2 weeks.

I do wish we'd done a bit more though but it gives me somtehing to look forward to :)

Neil

• 4 weeks later...

BTW, big improvement.

I am over fourteen hours into my back piece, and I have another fifteen to go. The first two sessions I did was about five hours a pop, and now I wont do anything over four hours. It really is excruciating, just having the needle jump up and down on you, after the four hour mark, you whole body starts to get a little sensative and your work area starts to get sore.

I commend anyone for sitting in for four hours, especially if you dont like the pain like I do. For me, when the pain comes, so does the high. I cant really explain it, but its like carbonation bubbles popping in front of my face when it starts to hurt.... but i like it. Places like right under the arm where the arm meets the shoulder, and directly on top of the spine, and under the bicept and in the armpit really give off pain when hit. Those are the places that i like the most, eventhough it hurts. But everyone is different, and even though I like the pain, I have my limits too, at five hours, so Ill stick to sessions of four hours at a time.

Soundwave, Im liking the tribal piece, and Im hoping you dont stop there. Surrounding pieces, maybe a background, and maybe let it come inside the arm and up onto the shoulder, down the chest and pec area.

Im always a fan of larger pieces instead of a bunch of small pieces in the same area.

I have a small frog on my upper thigh... I was a college and USS swimmer, 200 Breastroke AKA the frog stroke was my event...

It was cool in college but now I have a frog on my leg

lol you and Pez both have the same tattoo for the same reason almost

lol

paging Pez....lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

latest work done on my HR Geiger sleeve

Funny story: I was at Kiana's (Bone's daughter) birthday party, hanging out with some of his friends. We were sitting around talking about tattoos, and somehow the topic of bad tattoos came up. At one point this kid says "well at least you didn't get one of those douchebag tattoos of your name in old english across your chest." :laugh:

B lifts up his shirt to reveal that exact tattoo, and the kid goes ghost white. I don't think he said another word, and left shortly after that. :rotflmao:

Funny story: I was at Kiana's (Bone's daughter) birthday party, hanging out with some of his friends. We were sitting around talking about tattoos, and somehow the topic of bad tattoos came up. At one point this kid says "well at least you didn't get one of those douchebag tattoos of your name in old english across your chest." :laugh:

B lifts up his shirt to reveal that exact tattoo, and the kid goes ghost white. I don't think he said another word, and left shortly after that. :rotflmao:

No BS but that kid turned out to be from Myrtle Beach, SC and is a Skins fan. We're good friends now but he is dating this chick from the big island and she LOVES to tell that story when shes drinking.

Thanks for bringing it to the nets Jaime. :mad:

I'm going to kill u

No BS but that kid turned out to be from Myrtle Beach, SC and is a Skins fan. We're good friends now but he is dating this chick from the big island and she LOVES to tell that story when shes drinking.

Thanks for bringing it to the nets Jaime. :mad:

I'm going to kill u

Heya Bone...good to see ya again. :cheers:

• 4 months later...

Archived