Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

trade sean taylor for...

twenty-eight

Sean Taylor and trade shouldnt even be thought of. :mad:
its hypothetical, just like a "what if?" scenario, im sure this guy doesn't even envision a ST trade, he was just curious at what kind of talent we would get in exchange for him IF, big IF, it ever happened.

so chill, don't be so quick to judge and respond and drink your beer like a good boy:cheers:

If I was the front office I wouldnt trade Sean Taylor for anyone, not even S. Alexander or L. Tomlinson. Portis is younger and is already a star. Sean Taylor is probably the most feared safety in the league, and the impact he makes on our Defense is irreplaceable.

SIGN WR - KOREN ROBINSON AND DRAFT DE - MANNIE LAWSON

GO SKINS

:rolleyes:

he's not even the best safety in football. Stop being a fanboi and play along! :laugh:

He may not be the best safety yet but he's on his way IF he stays focused and we continue to have two good corners for him to work with. I guess I should also add 'if he doesn't end up in jail.'

Taylor played, like Lavarr, by instinct in college. LaVarr clearly is still learning and Shawn is as well. Shawn bites and gets suckered to often and sometimes takes bad angles. But we do hear he is a good student under Williams.

Assuming everything moves along nicely this coming year, his 3rd season, could be monstrous. If he learns and understands what teams are trying to get him to do, move a bit here or there, he'll be able to start baiting them because he can make up gound so FAST.

As it is now he takes a full speed step or two in the wrong direction and almost makes it up anyway. Imagine him giving a QB a fake step or good head fake or shoulder turn.

His hitting is sick. One day, he's gonna litterally blow someone apart.

If he learns the game like Ronnie Lott...

For the Redskins as they are w/o a salary cap?

1. Marvin Harrison

2. Ed Reed

3. Julius Peppers

4. Peyton Manning

5. Orlando Pace

Harrison is too old, Reed right now is Taylor in 2-3 years, Peppers I'd consider, Manning can't win the big one, and we already have a guy as good as Pace (Samuels).

I like DE's as much as you do man but I wouldn't sacrifice Taylor just so we could get one. Peppers doesn't command the opposing teams game plan the way Taylor does. Receivers fear the guy and rightfully so. Offensive linemen and defensive coaches don't talk the same way about Peppers as they do about taylor.

I'd trade Taylor for Derrick Burgess or Simeon Rice(6 years ago) and a 1st round draft pick. That's about what he's really worth.

Can you name five players in the nfl at any position (other than qb) that you would trade sean taylor for? If you cant atleast two then i guess go ahead and list qbs.

My List(not in any order)

Tomlinson

Steve Smith

Peppers

Vilma (maybe)

you can't be serious. there is no player in the league on the same level at their position that taylor is at his, and he's still developing. no way i would ever trade taylor for anybody ever, period. end of story.

Your an idiot...Sean Taylor is the best safety in football or atleast the top 3. Our defence would collapse if he wasnt there. A example would be the Tampa Bay Games.

Oh, and with him and a little help from shawn springs we can shut down recievers such as Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin and Joey Galloway. Not to mention he is the hardest hitter in football.

I think Sean Taylor is great and should stay with the Skins. But beyond that let's be realistic what team is even willing to risk a trade when he might be sent to prison. I'm not even going to speculate what happened, right now he's still NOT GUILTY (he might be even if convicted). The bottom line is that trade would be a definite risk, the NFL has too much talent to be involved in such matters. Hope to see you next year #21!!!

:logo:

Another ridiculous thread for the bored and unemployed. Please - enough S T U P I D threads. What a pain in the ***** it is to scan and weed through these pointless, idiotic threads.

Then don't look "Weed" through... The guy was just bringing up a subject not unlike many subjects on this thing, to evoke conversation, not to be called stupid. Go SKINS!

Archived