Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

trade sean taylor for...

twenty-eight

Trading ST will never, ever happen in the real world. On the other hand, in Madden-esque trades, to say you wouldn't is pretty silly. He's an all-world safety, but he carries a legal risk that he might not be able to be on the field as much as he should be. Now, I don't think it will cost him anything, and I hope he's turned himself around, but brandishing a firearm is brandishing a firearm.

Here's my short list of players I'd take for ST:

1. Tom Brady (just count the rings)

2. Seymour

3. Peppers

4. Freeney

5. Rothelisburger

Unless he accuses Joe Bugel of stealing his ATV, pulls a gun on Greg Williams and spits in Joe Gibbs face. I'd say NO to any trade for Sean Taylor he is a true game changer and the only Redskin I can ever remember getting any positive press on Peter King's column

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

and twice on Sunday.

Just my :2cents:

Don't get me wrong Ed Reed is one of my favorite defensive players in the NFL, but he's also a few years older than Taylor and considerably smaller, yet he's not as fast as Taylor.

As for Taylor's problem with staying in trouble, I really couldn't care less as long as he doesn't kill, rape, or rob anyone.

I would ban you for this thread! And I wish they would ban me so I aint got to comment and read stupid stuff like this. Tomlinson is no where near tough as Portis and Taylor sheeezzzz are you kidding. Its people like you who make this forum so ate up!

People like me? My four month old kitty (Santana) has a greater comprehension of the game of football than you could ever hope to have....ITS A HYPOTHETICAL...A WHAT IF! I wouldn’t trade Sean Taylor if I was the general manager. I was just seeing if he was untouchable, and your opinion is that he is untouchable. I should be banned for life for ruining extremeskins...

I was just curious to what would be a fair trade for ST. I don’t want him to be traded. He is the biggest playmaker on our D. Stop calling me a moron and an idiot. It was 2am when I created this thread, I was bored and interested to what people would expect in return for ST. I really hope people are banned or suspended for the name-calling, as I was for calling a moron a moron.

CRACK!!!!

is what anbody must be smoking when they even consider trading away ST!! :point2sky :notworthy

Sean Taylor IS A BEAST..........name me a corner better then him??

didnt think so

a corner? I always thought ST played safety...And all of you that wouldnt trade him for a franchise qb are not so smart.

I see to many posters saying they would trade ST for Manning, Big Ben, or Tom Brady. Well all I can say is STOP IT, franchise MVP caliber QB's would take at least ST, CP, a #1 and 2, and that's if you catch one of those teams on a good day. They just mat say they want Randy Thomas too .

No !@#$ you'd trade ST for Brady or Big Ben who the hell wouldn't. Take that non sense to the "Trade Lavar for Carson Palmer" thread. Lets be realistic when talking trade scenario's PLEASE.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Can you name five players in the nfl at any position (other than qb) that you would trade sean taylor for? If you cant atleast two then i guess go ahead and list qbs.

My List(not in any order)

Tomlinson

Steve Smith

Peppers

Vilma (maybe)

:doh:

Can we trade you for someone else on another message board?

Can you name five players in the nfl at any position (other than qb) that you would trade sean taylor for? If you cant atleast two then i guess go ahead and list qbs.

My List(not in any order)

Tomlinson

Steve Smith

Peppers

Vilma (maybe)

The 'Skins wouldn't consider trading Sean Taylor for anyone in the league. That would be insane!! ST is the best safety in the NFL today, and when his career is over (I hope not because of this court case), he will probably be talked about as one of the best safties ever to step on the NFL gridiron!

:stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop:

:seahawksu

Archived