Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

trade sean taylor for...

twenty-eight

Honestly, besides Tomlinson, I can't think of anyone. But then again, I'm also taking cash against the cap into account. Smith is GREAT, don't get me wrong, but if we were to sign him (assuming his contract year is close, we'd have to dump Portis. And I'll only do that for Tomlinson. Besides, Taylor changes your defense, completely, and so does Moss on our offensive side. We could use Smith, but we don't desperately need him.

For the Redskins as they are w/o a salary cap?

1. Marvin Harrison

2. Ed Reed

3. Julius Peppers

4. Peyton Manning

5. Orlando Pace

You would take Harrison over Smith? Honestly? I admit, Marvin is good, maybe great, but Steve Smith is a game breaker. Really, Harrison? I'm not insulting your picks, I'm just curious. Harrison has 2 more good years. Smith has "maybe" 4-5. Granted, his injury may resurface.

You would take Harrison over Smith? Honestly? I admit, Marvin is good, maybe great, but Steve Smith is a game breaker. Really, Harrison? I'm not insulting your picks, I'm just curious. Harrison has 2 more good years. Smith has "maybe" 4-5. Granted, his injury may resurface.

Id trake Harrison because he is a known quality. Smith has been good for a few years and had a breakout year this year but we dont know if it was a one time deal.

and twice on Sunday.

Just my :2cents:

C'mon, oldskool, Sean's second year? How much experience does Ed Reed have?

Sean taylor=22

Ed Reed=27

Advantage, Taylor. Seriously, Taylor is talented. How many 2nd year Safeties have there been that were mentioned in the same breath with HOF?

great thread! I was just thinking about this the other night.

julius peppers, orlando pace no way, not even ed reed because i believe sean taylor can do almost what he does in the secondary while still pummeling ppl at the line of scrimage

my short list as follows

LT

Peyton manning

Tom Brady

thats about it for me I think sean taylor could be the best safety to every play if he stays out of trouble and injury free

What would you do for a million dollars. Are we this bored with the offseason already that were discussing things like this. Lets talk legit trade scenarios rumors things read on the internet. I joined this sight to get legitimite stories or at least rumors about whats going down in the NFL. not to put together hypothectical b.s trade scenarios.

That being said lets trade Sean Taylor for the rights to Lawrence Taylors first born son. And a 3rd rounder in the 2012 draft.

i would not want to ever trade sean taylor?... but what team in their right mind would trade

steve smith

peyton manning

marvin harrison

and all the other guys you listed for him? hes amazing but no one will give us gold for dynamite

also hes very cheap at the moment...hes getting 18M over 7 years

Vilma (maybe)

Um......

No

Granted Vilma is good, but he's not even the best young lb out there. (Shawn Merriman anyone?) Not too mention we already have a surplus of lb's.

Sean Taylor for any of these....

Steve Smith

Tom Brady

P. Manning

Antonio Gates

and i wouldn't trade him for any rb in the league right now. period.

Archived