Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watching Seattle/Carolina....(Merged)

NoCalMike

I think Gibbs called the best game we could have expected against Seattle. Honestly, I thought Carolina could beat ANYBODY throen at them. Coulda played the Colts in Manning's back yard even. But JEEEEEZ! Even with the lackluster O production last week, we were in that thing until the very end.

Yes, next season belongs to Washington, barring any MAJOR catastrophe.

Gonna pull for Pittsburgh in the SB!

I think the biggest difference between Moss and Smith is, Moss is much better at adjusting to poorly thrown deep balls. He someone has the eye of the tiger to be able to switch shoulders, or slow down, or do what it takes to get a ball that is SOMEWHERE in the vicinity. Steve Smith on the other hand needs a more accurate throw. I saw him drop a few today that Santana would have easily adjusted to and caught.

I hate to say it, but Smith is a little tougher built than Moss. Great for the end arounds and breaking tackles.

Sure he is... Moss has great hands and is fast as hell, but is known as a bit on the delicate side (though he did a great job for us this year, so I dunno if that's a fair assessment thus far). From what I saw today though, I'd rather have Moss. He seems to roll with the proverbial punches with much more class.

Archived