Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Impending War with Iran?

gchwood

18 and lazy is better than 31 and crazy ( :doh: couldn't resist) . And how do you go off calling me lazy when you made the assertion? If you make an assertion shouldn't the onus be on YOU to prove it?

nothing to prove. I didn't say it would or would not happen.. I just said it was out there, and if you wanted to find it.... you could do a search on google.

and I do get crazier as I age ... I will agree with that :D, does that men you get lazier :laugh:

all in fun my friend :silly:

I just don't see it. All evidence points to them having just way too much to lose by such a conflict.

I'm with you, I don't think China wants to get in on defending Iran. They have their own problems with terrorists on their western border.

And as you pointed out, they've geared their armed forces to take back Taiwan.

Iran has already told the west if they are hit, then 29 cities in the west will be struck down. Most of those are in the U.S. The iranian agents have the backpak nukes or some other device ready to hit.

When the war not if but when the war starts- all hell breaks loose. Iran already has a pact with Syria. Also, Russia has already said they will defend Iran.

Bring it on!

Iran has already told the west if they are hit, then 29 cities in the west will be struck down. Most of those are in the U.S. The iranian agents have the backpak nukes or some other device ready to hit.

When the war not if but when the war starts- all hell breaks loose. Iran already has a pact with Syria. Also, Russia has already said they will defend Iran.

Bring it on!

:rolleyes:

one word: No

For any historians, we are living in 1936 and Hitler just marched into the Rhineland. The French and English did nothing other than call for the League of Nations to act.

omfg...i love it, i really do...how the US believe that other countries have to police the world if somewhere is invaded...so hitler invaded the rhineland...so what?? it wasnt our duty to do anything about it...the league of nations had taken the rhineland away from germany after the first ww. and it was there job to do anything about it if germany re took it....

Britain declared war on germany when it invaded poland...not when it was attacked itself, unlike some, who wouldnt have even got involved had it not been attacked!!

omfg...i love it, i really do...how the US believe that other countries have to police the world if somewhere is invaded...so hitler invaded the rhineland...so what?? it wasnt our duty to do anything about it...the league of nations had taken the rhineland away from germany after the first ww. and it was there job to do anything about it if germany re took it....

Britain declared war on germany when it invaded poland...not when it was attacked itself, unlike some, who wouldnt have even got involved had it not been attacked!!

spot on

china has tens of millions of muslims as well- you think they want a resurgent Iranian fascist regime on their borders?!!

don't kid yourself, they will face off with us for southeast asia and Taiwan, but could care less about Teheran.

and there are currently 32 countries with troops/personnel in Iraq. not just the UK. Although Tony Blair is a very good statesman.

How many AMERICAN troops died to save England in WWI?!! 57,000 dead!

WWII? We lost 410,000 men!

How many UK troops have died in Iraq?!!under 100...

Bring it on!

:doh:

china has tens of millions of muslims as well- you think they want a resurgent Iranian fascist regime on their borders?!!

don't kid yourself, they will face off with us for southeast asia and Taiwan, but could care less about Teheran.

and there are currently 32 countries with troops/personnel in Iraq. not just the UK. Although Tony Blair is a very good statesman.

How many AMERICAN troops died to save England in WWI?!! 57,000 dead!

WWII? We lost 410,000 men!

How many UK troops have died in Iraq?!!under 100...

wow :doh:

on the first day of the battle of the somme in ww1 67,000 british soldiers died charging the german trenches...ON ONE DAY!!

in ww2 the battle of britain over the skies of se england, 1,547 english aircraft were destroyed, and 27,450 civilians. the germans lost 1887 aircraft, and over 400 were ordered home after they were fought back over the chanell by British pilots. (OUTNUMBERED AND OUTGUNNED).

ok, we dont have an important role in Iraq, and im glad because i dont want england to be seen as part of an illegal war.

But dont you dare start bringing in the two world wars. one in which your casualties are dwarfed by one day of fighting on the western front, and one in which no members of your public where killed on us mainland.

dont kid yourself, you didnt save us in either of the world wars.

HAIL

Bring it on!

Why would Russia defend Iran?

wow :doh:

on the first day of the battle of the somme in ww1 67,000 british soldiers died charging the german trenches...ON ONE DAY!!

in ww2 the battle of britain over the skies of se england, 1,547 english aircraft were destroyed, and 27,450 civilians. the germans lost 1887 aircraft, and over 400 were ordered home after they were fought back over the chanell by British pilots. (OUTNUMBERED AND OUTGUNNED).

ok, we dont have an important role in Iraq, and im glad because i dont want england to be seen as part of an illegal war.

But dont you dare start bringing in the two world wars. one in which your casualties are dwarfed by one day of fighting on the western front, and one in which no members of your public where killed on us mainland.

dont kid yourself, you didnt save us in either of the world wars.

HAIL

Wow, dude. You just gave me a flashback to the 80's, when I was stationed in England and used to visit certain pubs in the town where I lived. Those ol boys in there sounded just like you and used to swear up and down that England won WWII all by themselves and the good 'ol Monty was a war god.

So, I guess I'll burst your bubble like I did theirs, although it took me bringing a history bood to a pub one night to do it.

In WWI, had the US not entered the war, you all would have been in those trenches for the next hundred years, and believe me when I say the American public, in general, could have cared less if you all stayed in those trenches. Aside from the Germans indiscriminately attacking passenger ships in the Atlantic, we had no dog in that fight. But you're welcome.

In WWII, when YOU declared war on the Germans, after they did nothing to you, the Germans proceeded to clean you clocks and push the BEF into the sea at Dunkirk. After which the Germans began the blitz. Again, had America not unofficially started Lend-Lease, I'm pretty certain you would have ran out of bullets for the Spits during the Battle of Britain. You definately would have run out of war material in general very soon afterward. And it was only through the stupidity of Hitler that you weren't invaded.

Don't get me wrong, I admire your all's stand during the Battle of Britain, but had you not been getting war supplies/meterials from us, the outcome would probably have been differnet. But you're welcome anyway. That's what friends are for.

Don't get me started on Montgomery

Wow, dude. You just gave me a flashback to the 80's, when I was stationed in England and used to visit certain pubs in the town where I lived. Those ol boys in there sounded just like you and used to swear up and down that England won WWII all by themselves and the good 'ol Monty was a war god.

So, I guess I'll burst your bubble like I did theirs, although it took me bringing a history bood to a pub one night to do it.

In WWI, had the US not entered the war, you all would have been in those trenches for the next hundred years, and believe me when I say the American public, in general, could have cared less if you all stayed in those trenches. Aside from the Germans indiscriminately attacking passenger ships in the Atlantic, we had no dog in that fight. But you're welcome.

In WWII, when YOU declared war on the Germans, after they did nothing to you, the Germans proceeded to clean you clocks and push the BEF into the sea at Dunkirk. After which the Germans began the blitz. Again, had America not unofficially started Lend-Lease, I'm pretty certain you would have ran out of bullets for the Spits during the Battle of Britain. You definately would have run out of war material in general very soon afterward. And it was only through the stupidity of Hitler that you weren't invaded.

Don't get me wrong, I admire your all's stand during the Battle of Britain, but had you not been getting war supplies/meterials from us, the outcome would probably have been differnet. But you're welcome anyway. That's what friends are for.

Don't get me started on Montgomery

plop...there goes my bubble.

however, my reply was in anger at the previous posters mention of war casualties in both world wars...

of course both our views our clouded by patriotism...

cant we both just laugh at the french army?

however, my reply was in anger at the previous posters mention of war casualties in both world wars...

One can always laugh at the French :cheers:

BTW, Ipswich was my old haunt, although I can only remember the name of one pub I hung out in, and it was towards Woodbridge

the french army now theres a subject main defence the maginot line built for the use of the german army :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived